Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel for Xbox/PC - Dark
- Designed to enhance the experience of playing the latest racing games for Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC, with more natural and intuitive controls
- Works on Xbox Series X as well
- Realistic Force Feedback features dual-motors and is designed to faithfully simulate the feel of your car and tires on every type of terrain, so you can sense understeer, oversteer, and even drifting
- Helical gears are modeled after the gearing used in actual car transmissions, to provide exceptionally smooth, quiet, and precise steering action
- Anti-backlash hardware keeps the wheel and pedals tight, maximizing your control
- Built for precision and long-lasting reliability, with quality construction that includes solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft, and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals
- High quality hand-stitched leather covering the wheel gives it the look and feel of a high performance race car, and provides a comfortable, durable experience
- Durable built-in clamps and bolt points let you mount the hardware to a table or racing rig to minimize shifting or wobbling during aggressive maneouvres
- Easy-access game controls D-Pad offers seamless access to all your racing controls, with console buttons and semi-automatic paddle shifters conveniently located on the wheel
- LED indicator lights positioned just above the center of the wheel tell you exactly when to shift so you can maintain maximum acceleration without taking your eyes off the track
- 24-point selection dial and +/- buttons on the front of the wheel let you further fine tune your driving preferences
- Responsive pedal unit lets you maintain a more realistic body position for driving, with a separate floor pedal that integrates throttle, brake, and clutch pedals
- Nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of pressure-sensitive brake systems for a more responsive, accurate braking feel
- Force Feedback Racing Wheel
- Power Supply
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 785 reviewers who responded, 730 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very close to the real thing!- September 26, 2020
I drive manual sport cars with a clutch in real life. I got the G920 with the option 6-speed shifter not only for me, but to get my son ready to drive manual. I cannot stand driving games with standard controllers and non-feedback wheels are OK, but just. All I can say, playing Forza 6 and 7, is that it is the closest thing to real driving I have ever done on a computer...and my son is now fully converted to driving manual. It got me back into video games.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nice Wheel- December 28, 2019
bought the wheel and shifter as a package deal in the early boxing day sales before Christmas I gotta say am quite impressed, I use it for American Truck Simulator, and other xbox games currently figuring out the xbox set up, but for ATS, you do not need to buy any other shifting accessories, you can do the H-shifter with range splitter just buy setting the range for Hi-Low on one button and the low-hi gears on another button no problem, and it works flawlessly, if your hands get lots of cramps using a controller shifting playing for hours on end this is the wheel for you! I ENJOY IT ALOT!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great product BUT....- June 26, 2021
This is our 2nd set of this item. My son abuses these hard - and the first set made it for 4 years which is quite an accomplishment given the smashing of brakes and clutch pedal. I REALLY WISH that they offered the pedals or steering wheel separately as we only needed replacement pedals and had to buy the entire kit. The wires that come out of the back are very thin - and can break or break off. It would be a huge improvement if they put a wire protector around them and made it so that it was more secure to the bottom of the base pedals. Once connected, there is really no place to secure the wires, so they sit on the ground.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.