Logitech M185 Wireless Optical Mouse - Black
- Compact wireless mouse with ambidextrous contoured design helps in navigating comfortably on your computer
- Nano receiver connects to the USB port on your laptop and delivers 2.4GHz of wireless transmission for quick, lag-free operation from up to 10 metres
- 1000 DPI optical tracking sensor ensures precise targeting and fast manoeuvrability
- Scroll wheel allows you to flip through documents and webpages with ease
- Included AA battery provides power to run the mouse for 1 year (may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- Convenient on/off switch and smart sleep mode help make the battery last
- Nano Receiver
- 1 AA Battery (pre-installed)
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 334 reviewers who responded, 323 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent and Apple MacBook problem solver- November 9, 2019
So I had issues with the touch pad on my Apple MacBook because it was very old and had very little memory storage available. At one point I just had trouble navigating to the point I had to shut it off with the keyboard. Did some long research and many had problems with their touch pad so I purchased this. All I had to do was connect the USB and it worked right away! I was able to transfer a bunch of pics/videos onto a portable hard drive leaving my MacBook with a lot of storage space. Problem went away after that. I still use the mouse cause it’s so much easier to navigate!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good mouse.- July 30, 2019
I have always used a laser mouse, but when my mouse began to not work, I decided to try an optical mouse. granted it is one of the most inexpensive mice, but I have purchased inexpensive laser mice that worked great. I bought one for my husband and one for myself. neither one of us like them. there is a noticeable delay when I click the mouse. also when moving the curser, I have to reposition the mouse and drag it again multiple times for it to move the curser. over all I am not pleased with this mouse and will soon be purchasing another mouse.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- It's a mouse- October 28, 2018
It's a mouse. It's wireless. It does mouse(y) things without a cord, hence why it's called wireless. You click a button, it does what button clicks do when you click them. You scroll with the scroll wheel and your selection scrolls. I think it performs perfectly as a mouse. The price point is low enough that you can leave it on your desk at work and not really feel bad if some one swipes it. If you want a wireless mouse that mouses (yes, I made up another word), then for $10 this is your mouse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.