Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset with Microphone - Black
- Over-ear headset features memory foam ear pads with premium passive noise-canceling leatherette covers or soft, breathable velour covers for customizable comfort
- Wired design boasts a 2-metre cord and 3.5mm plug for universal compatibility
- PRO-G 50mm drivers and Neodymium magnets deliver stunning, true-to-life sound
- Blue VO!CE software and next-gen 7.1 surround sound enable professional-quality voice comms
- USB external sound card with EQ profile storage promises tournament-level game sound
- Built-in memory lets you save user- or pro-tuned five-band equalizer for tournament use
- Detachable, professional-grade microphone boasts a noise reducer, compressor, limiter, and more for crisp, clean sound
- Compatible with PCs running Logitech G HUB software
- Pro Gaming Headset
- Memory Foam Leatherette Ear Pads
- Memory Foam Cloth Ear Pads
- USB External Sound Card
- Detachable Mic
- 2m PC Cable With Inline Volume And Mute
- 1.5 m Mobile Cable With Button
- Y Splitter For Separate Mic And Headphone Ports
- Carrying Bag
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1028 reviewers who responded, 896 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not at all what I expected.- September 20, 2019
DO NOT BUY THIS FOR CONSOLE OR MAC. After watching dozens of reviews of this headset and only hearing positive things,I decided it was worth a try as most of my peripherals are Logitech G. The first thing I realized after I got home is that the BLUE Voice does not work with Mac,only PC (even though G HUB is universal). That makes this 50% useless. The audio quality is absolutely atrocious on console and there is no way to change the settings. There is 0 low end and everything sounds extremely tinny_ metallic. I'm sure these would sound fantastic once I get my PC up and running but for the mean time these are practically useless to me.
Not helpful (13)Report
- Best Headset I've Purchased.- December 14, 2020
I was looking for a headset that was nice and sturdy so I didn't have to worry about buying a new one again. This is that headset. It is of great quality. The microphone is stunningly amazing, the software you are able to download gives you many options for audio customizations whether it be how you hear things or how people hear you. It took me no time at all to get this thing set up, sounds amazing, I find myself being able to hear things that my teammates can't. This headset is amazing, I've gone through so many headsets of different quality and this is my favorite. If you're trying to get a final end all headset for gaming this is the one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- PLEASE READ Bad Headset- July 13, 2021
Do Not Buy This Headset. It is made of cheap material that breaks in under a year. The plastic is the cheapest plastic they could've gotten their hands on to make this headset. I've had these for close to 7 months and they've already snapped and broke. If you're a gamer this headset doesn't offer any sort of advantage compared to other headphones, you would be better off buying a $50 headset. Personally, I will not be buying this brand ever again and I will not recommend it to anyone I know. If you are a parent reading this debating on whether or to buy this for your kid DO NOT DO IT, unless you buy a warranty. Stop putting this on your shelves.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.