Microsoft 365 Business Standard (PC/Mac) - 1 User - 1 Year - Digital Download
Available online only
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and nonreturnable. When you purchase this item an electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please ensure you provide the correct email address when placing your order.
Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Compatible with PCs, Macs, tablets, and smartphones (Windows, iOS, and Android)
- Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote
- Take full advantage of business apps and services such as Bookings, Teams, and SharePoint
- 1TB of cloud storage gives you a place to store and collaborate on all your important files
- Email hosting with a 50GB mailbox lets you use a custom domain name for added professionalism
- Additional paid licences are available for organisations with up to 300 people
- Includes premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- OK- 17 février 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I obtained the Business Std. inorder to get MS ACCESS. All MS poroducts leave alot to be desired due to the poor support and help system you can use. Sometimes the help software is far from your needs. Sometimes it down right sucks. Another problem is there is no way to disengage the touch pad on the computer when you are using a mouse. My old Pavilion had that feature and it sure was nice not interfering with the mouse pad.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Obvious- 1 mai 2021
Exactly what you need to get all your work done! I think we can all agree you “need” it’s self explanatory if you’ve ever worked a day in your life on a PCYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- office- 12 novembre 2020
Still can't set it since supposedly Microsoft takes time to activate it. Would have been nice to be told that in the store.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns