Microsoft Surface Pen - Silver
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with the following devices: Surface Book, Surface Book 2, Surface Studio 1st Gen, Surface Studio 2, Surface Laptop 1st Gen, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Laptop 3, Surface Go, Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, Surface 3, and Pen Tip Kit; Surface Pen tilt functionality is available with Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, Surface Book 2 (15"), Surface Book 2 (13") (when using updated firmware), Surface Go, Surface Studio (when using updated firmware), and Surface Studio 2
- 4,096 pressure points ensures responsive pressure sensitivity so you can sketch, shade, and paint with artistic precision and fine control
- Tilt support allows you to shade your drawings like you would with a graphite pencil by tilting the tip
- Ink flows out in real time with virtually no lag or latency
- An intuitive rubber eraser and replaceable battery let you work uninterrupted
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4934 reviewers who responded, 4685 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Product!- February 1, 2021
I probably don't love this pen as much. As funny as it seems I lost my pen in between the couch. I had no idea it was even there. I went crazy looking for it then gave up. So I had to purchase another one. luckily It was at a discounted price online during offer. The pen that was lost eventually was found. Now I have two pens and there some members of my household were being accused of taking my first pen. Oops. The Surface pen works great! I have some issues with my Surface Pro 7 reading my surface pen but, overall great. The battery life is good. I prefer using batteries than using the slim pen and using a charger adapter.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but!- November 13, 2021
I love style of it and thw weight is great love that it attaches to my go. But maybe its just me. That i cant fet it to right or draw without putting so much pressure on it. I say my grandbaby use hers on a opponent's device and it was effortlessly. And a purchased thianone to repalce my original becasue i thought it was broke or something because if the same issues. Inability to write with smooth connection and flow.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good pen, tip needs improvement.- February 7, 2021
The pen works great overall. Sometimes when you first use it after a while for some reason it changes the screen brightness and color, but maybe that’s related to my power settings, I’m not sure. The only downside and what I’m disappointed about is the very top of the pen. It’s a little piece of rubber supported by plastic which broke while I was writing notes. The pen still functions, but there is significantly more rubber exposed from the tip which is not starting to bend to one direction from use. I can’t find the warranty information anywhere on here, so I’m not even hopeful for an exchange. Overall it’s a good product, feels nice and has a good weight. It’s magnetic and attaches on the left side of the tablet. I’m left handed, so this is perfect for me, but I could see that being somewhat annoying if I were right handed, but certainly not a deal breaker by any means...it has to go somewhere.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect device for writing, drawing, doodling- February 2, 2019
If you hate typing and love writing /drawing/doodling, the Surface pen is a great implement to have in your hand. It works with many apps ( adobe photoshop, one note, Microsoft to do, sketch, snippet, word etc.) hence getting familiarity with the device is essential.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best pen out there!- December 26, 2018
It really is the best pen. The wacoms work nice on some PC's and tablets but the surface pen just has a really substantial and heavy duty feel to it that makes it nice. The lines are pretty accurate, glides smooth across the screen, and the buttons are intuitive on the eraser. On the Surface Pro 6 the magnet works really well to serve as storage. It feels like it is on there pretty securely, an it shouldn't fall off. Definitely reccomend. Only con I see is the inability to recharge, and the weird AAAA battery, but you can find them on Amazon and just keep a few on hand. Not a big deal, but a rechargeable would be nice in the future.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.