Miele Classic C1 Hardfloor Canister Vacuum - Tech Blue
- 1200W motor with 6-step suction is perfect for cleaning carpets, area rugs, and hard floors
- SBD 285-3 universal floor tool is ideal for cleaning short-pile carpets and hard floors
- AirClean System with an AirClean dustbag, a motor protection filter, and a Miele exhaust filter removes 99.9% of fine dust and refreshes the air
- 6-step rotary dial helps you clean curtains and lightweight fabrics, upholstery and cushions, thick-pile carpets, rugs, and runners by choosing the optimal power level
- 9m (29.53ft.) operating radius makes it easy and convenient to clean large rooms
- Upholstery nozzle is ideal for vacuuming furniture and other upholstery
- Crevice nozzle allows you to clean hard-to-reach corners and crevices
- Dusting brush can easily adapt to an array of surfaces as well as delicate fabrics and furniture
- Ergonomic handle features integrated anti-static to prevent shock
- 4.5L G/N 3D AirClean dustbag includes 9 protective layers to trap 99.9% of dirt, dust, and allergens
- Tear-resistant dustbag with a self-locking collar inflates to maximum capacity and prevents debris from spilling out
- Park system allows you to place the wand and floor brush on the vacuum cleaner, allowing you to easily resume cleaning after taking a break
- Standard cable rewind for easy rewinding of the power cord with just a push of a button
- Telescopic stainless steel suction wand can be adjusted to your working height
- Dustbag replacement indicator lets you know when the dustbag requires changing
- Vario-Clip for storing all your vacuum accessories for easy accessibility
- Low-noise, energy-saving design is an ideal addition to your home
- Lightweight, compact design is easy to use and store
- SBD 285-3 Universal Floor Head
- Dusting Brush
- Crevice Nozzle
- Upholstery Nozzle
- Accessory Clip
- Airclean 3D Dust Bag
- Motor Filter
- Airclean Exhaust Filter
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Quality & Suction Power!- December 6, 2020
German made good quality canister vacuum with very powerful suction. It's not as powerful as Miele's c2 or c3 model, but definitely more than enough for everyday use. It works great on hard floor and tiles, also works fine on low pile carpet too (haven't tried it on rugs yet) but you will need to adjust the suction if you have lots of long hair on the carpet and will need to pull them out from the brush which is really easy to clean too. The cord if pulled out completely is long enough for me to move the vacuum around in my condo including living room/kitchen/bathroom/bedrooms and hallway without having to change the outlets. The wheels underneath the vacuum body makes it super easy to glide around. Not to mention it also comes with a 5 year warranty. Definitely would recommend this vacuum to everyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Compact and light- May 10, 2021
I have had this vacuum for two weeks now. Based on my experience, this is what I found: Advantages: Compact, ideal for small places Light, it follows you around easily Fairly quiet, unlike other vaccums that can be very noisy Strong adjustable suction that you can adapt to your needs (carpet, hard floor, etc) Adjustable floorhead for carpet and floor Easy to manoeuvre in tight spots under furniture Elegant and appealing appearance, beautiful colour (blue in my case) Disadvantages: It doesn’t slide on floor as smoothly as some other vacuums. It feels dry, which requires more effort manoeuvring it around. Maybe if brush hair were a bit longer. Still wondering how to clean the floorhead once it gets too dirty.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- - December 13, 2020Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Great little vacuum- December 26, 2020
Got this to lug up and down stairs to clean bare floors and some low pile rugs. Does the job just as well as my C3, but is a lot lighter and easier to manoeuvre. Uses the same bag as the C3. The tool caddy is a bit Mickey Mouse but that's the only down side. Suction and sound level are excellent. Also, it's Made in Germany. Delivery from Miele Canada was on time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Returning after using for 10 mins- April 19, 2021
So excited about this purchase to be completely let down....... if you want an arm and back work out buy this vacuum. Tried on our low low pile carpet and it doesn’t have rollers so feel like you are hand scrubbing the carpet.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (13)Report