NETGEAR 5-port Gigabit Network Switch (GS105NA)
- Five-port network switch lets you integrate desktops, laptops, printers, and other devices on a single network
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet standard means you'll get non-blocking bandwidth that caters to multiple bandwidth intensive tasks simultaneously
- Standards-based Gigabit switch automatically senses and adjusts to your existing network and cabling type for optimal performance
- Bright LEDs on the front panel give you information on link status, link speed, and link activities in real-time
- Supports DSCP-based QoS for effortless traffic prioritization
- Sturdy metal casing offers long-lasting durability
- Easy setup requires no configuration and software installations
- Energy efficient Ethernet standard(IEEE802.3az) significantly reduces the power utilization to save your money and the environment
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1399 reviewers who responded, 1373 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- wired network expansion made easy.- May 21, 2021
Worked as expected and reduced the bottle neck on my home network nicely. Keep in mind that this works as a fanout of a home network router. So, I took the ethernet output port of my cable modem and placed it in one of the ports on this switch. I then placed the rest of my wired ports in the remaining ports of the switch. The cable modem's internal router handled the DHCP duties and managed the network both with in my wireless domain and this wired domain. it was real easy. No network experience required. Just connect one port to your modem/router and the rest to your PCs, printers, TVs or whatever you want to connect via a ethernet cable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Product, Easy Solution- August 26, 2020
When we switched to working from home after COVID hit we need more ethernet portals because our work devices required them to run effectively. We have the google nest system which we love but it only has the one outgoing ethernet port and so we decided on the NETGEAR switch. I looked a few other options but loved the simplicity of this one. It's unmanaged so set up was simple and easy, basically just plug and go. The size small so it does not take up much space at all. And best of all it works perfectly, as advertised, and now we have all the connection ports we need. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone considering it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what I needed for more devices!- June 10, 2020
I originally bought a Moca Adapter for my PS4 because I was sick of having to deal with Wi-Fi issues (laggy game play, videos buffering all the time and frequent loss of my Wi-Fi signal). So, the Moca Adaptor I purchased worked perfectly but it only had one ethernet port on it for my PS4. I wanted my laptop and Smart TV to be connected to the internet via ethernet cable and not Wi-Fi. So, I purchased this NG internet switch along with extra ethernet cable for each device. Now my PS4. Dell laptop and Sony Smart TV are connected to the internet with no Wi-Fi issues. Game Play, Streaming videos been stress free. Definitely pick one up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.