NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Network Switch (GS605NA)
- Compact Gigabit network switch features 5 WAN ports for adding a wide range of devices to your network
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet standard is compatible with Fast and Gigabit Ethernet devices (sold separately)
- AutoUplink and automatic speed-sensing technologies ensure you get improved Fast Ethernet speeds for sharing large amounts of data in no time
- Single-colour LEDs let you monitor the link and activity status of the switch at a glance
- Plug-and-play installation requires no additional drivers or software installation on your computer
- Durable build with mirror finished design blends well with any workstations
- Compatible with Windows and Macintosh platforms
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5373 reviewers who responded, 5272 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great little switch that is very small and handy- May 24, 2020
Recently got my home setup to use Ethernet connection throughout. I needed a switch to handle a couple more additional devices in my master bedroom. Saw the great reviews on this switch and thought I would go ahead and try this out. I was not disappointed. I was surprised on how small the switch was. It could almost fit anywhere and not be intrusive. Which would be handy in tighter spaces like my network box in the house if I wanted to wire more rooms later. Pretty much plugged in all my devices in my bedroom and powered it on and started working right away. For around 30 bucks, this little guy is a quick solution for expanding your home network.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for home theaters- December 29, 2018
I have a home theater set-up in my living room, which is on the opposite side of the house from my router/modem. I have mesh WiFi throughout my home, but when it comes to streaming video and gaming, I want to hard wire in those systems with an Ethernet cable. So, I purchased this small switch to manage those devices. It's been the perfect addition to the home theater set-up. It has worked flawlessly and because it's so small, I was able to attach it to the back of my entertainment stand using command adhesive strips. I get a very strong signal from my main modem and it's not failed at all since I installed this almost a year ago.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Switch, Does its Job- November 24, 2017
All that was needed was to take one Ethernet cable that was going to the back of my Xbox and be able turn it into three. Purchased the switch, took it out of the box, plugged a supply wire in and three wires out...everything worked first try. The only thing worth noting is I had an expectation that there would be a port labeled input and then the others labeled output. This was not the case, all I did was plug my supply out of the wall into the first port (labeled 1) and the others out ports 2,3 & 4 and everything worked as I hoped. Good product. Takes up little more space than a deck of cards would. You do need a power supply though, so keep that in mind.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.