NSC Medical HAS - Hybrid Articulating System Twin Mattress
• Mattress comfort: Medium-Firm;
• Mattress height: 30.5 cm (12 in.);
• Pocket coil count: King 960, Queen 736, Double 630, Twin 420;
• Latex is hypoallergenic and all-natural;
• Technical Inspection Association (TUV) certified and tested for validation of quality on German standards;
• Offering 4 global certifications for natural content and material with protein-extracted latex:
a)ABC Laboratories for antimicrobial;
b)GOLS certified for 100% organic content;
c)ECO institute certified for 100% natural latex;
d)Oeko-Tex standard 100 certified for natural content;
• Organic cotton cover manufactured in a GOTS certified facility;
• Medi-gel and Medi-foam technology assists with spinal realignment, pressure point relief, and regulates surface temperatures;
• Pocket coils assist in reducing motion transfer and providing individual weight bearing support in all sleeping positions;
• CertiPUR-US® approved foams are made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates and are low in VOC emissions for indoor air quality;
• Low volatile organic compound (VOC) soy emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million);
• Non-removable organic cotton tight top mattress cover with piping around bottom perimeter;
• Handmade mattress (+/- manufacturing variance of 2.5 cm (1 in.) on the crown height of the mattress);
• Please allow 14 to 21 days for NSC Medical mattresses to adapt to your body;
• Recommended to use with posture box, box spring, slat system, and/or adjustable bed;
• Manufacturing traceability on all components ISO-9001:2017 accredited;
• ISO-9001:2015 accredited manufacturing process;
• ISO14001:2015 accredited manufacturing process;
• Manufacturer in Class I medical device certified;
• Box spring not included;
•10 Year Non-Pro-Rated Warranty;
• Developed and manufactured in Canada.
- Warranty Card
- Set-up Instructions.
- - November 16, 2021
The mattress is medium firm. It's definitely helped me with my carpel tunnel and my restless legs. Bonus is that it doesn't need a box spring. I bought one for myself, loved it and bought one for my daughter. My only complaint is that the bed is very warm and although the sides was made to get out easily but if you lean to much towards the end it feels like you will fall out of bed and you can sit on the edge of the bed.
- - December 1, 2021
The mattress is excellent in that I get a much improved sleep without all the aches and pains I formerly woke up with. The delivery was awful and I sent pix earlier with explanation and received NO acknowledgement
- - December 1, 2021
So far loving the Zero Gravity position with my Avante Rize adjustable bed base with this Hybrid Firm mattress due to severe back issues!!
- No restrictions in Canada
|NSC Medical||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you received your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 Business Days.