Panasonic 5-Blade Wet/Dry Shaver (ESLV67)
- High-speed 14,000cpm linear motor for highly efficient and reliable performance
- Intelligent shaving sensor detects your beard density and automatically adjusts the motor for optimal results
- 5-blade system, featuring Japanese blade technology and 30-degree nano-polished arc blades, gives you an amazingly close shave
- Multi-Flex shaving head effortlessly glides over your skin's surface for an impeccible shave
- Completely waterproof construction makes this appliance safe to use at the sink or in the shower
- Pop-up trimmer for precise shaping of your jawline and side burns
- ABS construction for enhanced strength and durability
- Cordless design with rechargeable Li-Ion battery makes this shaver highly practical and perfect for travel
- Charge status indicator quickly lets you know whether the battery is fully charged or not
- Includes a protective cap and storage case for added convenience and safety
Maintenance & Storage
- Travel Case
- Protective Cap
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 217 reviewers who responded, 196 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Switched to electric, never going back to razors.- March 28, 2021
I've only used razor for shaving in the past. A day into my beard growing my family would complain about my beard stabbing them. 3 days of growth and my face would be irritated and flaky because of it. This electric razor changed all that. I get no irritation or the flaking it caused afterward. Life changing. I have very thick beard hair. It handles 1 day of growth well, 2 days it misses more. It's not a big deal though because I just go after the stray hairs with a trimmer. This shaver is not perfect, but it does an overall great job. I also use it on my head which has thinner hairs, and it handles that with no issues.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty solid shaver- June 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The shaver seems pretty solid and all-around quality shaver. I prefer the horizontal shavers as opposed to the circular ones. I think these shave a bit cleaner than the circular/triangular ones do. The package includes the basic things like a case, charger and some oil. Nice little package and will be great for traveling. This shaver also has a side trimmer. The head on this shaver is pretty loose compared to other ones I've had. It's a floating head so it's just a bit different than what some people might be used to. There is an option to lock the head in place too so there is that. Shaver cleans really nice and is easy to clean so that's always a bonus.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish I would got the other color and saved $50- March 5, 2021
Razor cuts very well . I never buy these due to they always cut my face but this I used without water or cream and it left my skin feeling so soft. Hands down best razor I have ever owned. It still doesn’t cut well under the chin ( neck area) I will still use a regular razor to finish. Only down fall is that they don’t keep the silver one in stock and it’s $50 less so I had to pay $50 more just for a black razor or wait a week. I don’t get why best but jacks up the price on the black one $50 more . It’s there fault for not having the silver one in stock but I end up paying $200 instead of $150 just for a color. Seems odd .No, I would not recommend this to a friend.