Philips Hue Go Bluetooth Smart LED Light
- Play with thousands of colours to transform the atmosphere in any setting
- Control instantly using your voice or smartphone via Bluetooth
- Connect to a Hue Bridge to unlock more features
- Philips Hue + Spotify The first-ever deep lighting and music integration translates the music you hear into the light you see. Play Spotify music on any speaker and watch your lights react (Hue Bridge required)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 696 reviewers who responded, 654 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- love it, so much so that I bought another one lol- 26 juin 2020
This Phillips hue go light is exactly what I had hoped it to be, a vivid and beautiful array of colorful shades I never thought possible from a cordless light. Only downside is for some reason my Bluetooth will not connect on With apples IOS, my husbands Android on the other hand connected right away.. I’m not sure if Phillips leans more towards the Android OS Or it’s just a spoof that I’m not able to .. Thank goodness for the little power button located discreetly on the light otherwise I would’nt be able to turn it on or off with my hubs assistance lolYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Hue Gift for a Friend- 16 mars 2021
I was debating whether to buy the Go or the Iris. I went with the Go and have been pretty pleased. The portability is a nice feature and the extra features in the Hue app make it really nice. The only downside is it's not that bright so don't expect a spotlight.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Lights for Accent lighting- 9 novembre 2019
Absolutely love these lights! Bought one.... then another one... and now i just bought my third. I mainly use them for accent lighting, but love how they can be transported wirelessly. At max brightness, i got around 2 hours while on battery. They are a little pricey at $80 plus tax, especially since the Hue Plays run around $60-70 depending on if you get the power plug.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great light, just set expectations accordingly- 16 octobre 2020
Operates exactly how I need it to, adding light to dimly lit parts of the house where a conventional lamp can’t be placed or adding ambiance outdoors. Only thing to be aware of is the battery life. Depending on how long you need light, the brightest setting usually only lasts 3 hours whereas the candle setting can go 9 hours continuously without recharging.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I like it- 5 septembre 2020
I love the ambiance I can set with it and its portability. However, the little wedge you can use to kind of prop it up is so small, it always just winds up rolling onto its back. Unless I create my own contraption to direct the light where I want it, it always will just be pointing upwards. If it was about $15 cheaper it might be worth it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.