Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus V4 2m (6.6 ft.) Smart LED Light Strip
- Light strip can be cut, shaped or extended up to 10 metres to accommodate the size and shape of your space
- Colourful and white light can be customised for studying, relaxing, having a party, or any other situation
- Pairs with the companion Bluetooth app for remote control options and responds to simple voice commands
- Compatible with the Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) for a full suite of smart light features
- Philips Hue + Spotify The first-ever deep lighting and music integration translates the music you hear into the light you see. Play Spotify music on any speaker and watch your lights react (Hue Bridge required)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect lighting solution!- January 28, 2021
We bought these Lightstrips after a recommendation from an acquaintance to get good lighting above the counter, sink, and stovetop. We use these instead of the fluorescent tube lighting that is too bright. The Philips Hue Lightstrips are the best solution! Super easy to install (you just stick them on!) and offer so many light (colour) and brightness options. It's been great being able to control these on my cell phone via an app (everyone in the household can control the lights through their own phone). One thing to consider is that where you plan to plug in the lights and how you will secure the cord. I found that the 3M Command Clear Cord clips are great! Just a friendly recommendation :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Light Strip- November 20, 2020
Light Strip works great as intended. Has fantastic Colour feels. Nice Bright settings. Great for any streamer or youtuber looking to get a better lighting source. Got this guy on sale and it was the best light strip I have ever had. Paired right in with my other Philips Hue products and my Alexa. Super simple easy setup. Only complaint is that at the current build in the updates you can't get Alexa to change the colour only on or off,Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Stopped working after return period closed.- February 18, 2021
Absolute garbage for such a premium price. I bought the Bluetooth one so I didn’t need the hub... well the strip stopped working after a few weeks as far as the blue tooth and connecting to my google home. I factory reset both devices, reinstalled app etc - still does not work, apparently a common problem that is fixed with buying a hub according to people online - however I bought blue tooth enabled to avoid such. I should have stuck with LIFX or bought a cheaper brand ... premium price doesn’t mean quality clearly...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report