Philips Hue Play Smart LED Light Bar Kit - 2 Pack - Black
Infinite illumination possibilities
- With 16 million colours to choose from, you can set the mood with endless light effect possibilities
Customize your experience
- Get the full Philips Hue experience by setting timers, notifications, alarms, and more
Place it almost anywhere to add ambiance to any space
- Position on the floor, on a cabinet, or mount to the back of your TV to wash your wall in light
Multiple ways to manage functions
- Use the Philips Hue app on your smartphone or tablet to control your lights or add switches to activate
- Must be connected to Philips Hue bridge (sold separately) to operate
- Utilize voice commands with Amazon Alexa, Apple Homekit, or Google Home for hands-free management
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1578 reviewers who responded, 1490 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wow wow wow- July 15, 2021
These light bars are awesome. The color combinations seem endless. You will need a hue bridge in order to use them. The hue bridge does sync with a pc, when gaming or watching a video they will sync along making for an enjoyable experience. Make sure you mark positioning on the back of your tv or monitor before sticking them with the included 3m tape. The tape is strong and will hold them in place unlike cheaply versions of this lighting set up. There is a sync box that you may want to add in order to get the lights to sync with h your television while watching movies. You also need to get a hue bridge. It can be pretty costly but the results are awesome.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth it.- March 20, 2019
A bit expensive and I wish they where longer but completely worth it. I've built my own addressable LED setups with Arduino before and it's totally possible to get the same look for cheaper but what makes this better is the functionality and compatibility with multiple different platforms and your not getting stuck doing all the heavy lifting in the form of integration because Philips constantly updates the devices with their own patch work. They are adding more 3rd party partners as well which is cool. The video mode through Windows is absolutely amazing if set up right as well. I would recommend these but also recommend Philips to MAKE A LARGER SET!!! lolYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Huge Disappointment- December 4, 2020
Very disappointed after being an early adopter of Hue. While I've enjoyed the other products I own from the Hue family this was the worst purchase I have made. They are not bright at all, if you're use to their standard Wi-Fi LED bulbs don't expect the same level of brightness from these. Also be warned that you can't use the light bars in separate locations if you buy the 2-Pack as it only comes with one plug connection. You're better off buying 2 separate light bars so you can at least have the extra plug just in case you need it. In my opinion that would be the better value. Very misleading Philips, if I'm paying for 2 light bars give me 2 separate plugs!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.