Philips Hue Bridge 2.0
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- The brain of your system: The bridge is a key component of your Philips Hue smart lighting system, as it lets you control your Philips Hue lights using the Philips Hue app on your smartphone.
- Works with all major ecosystems: The Philips Hue Bridge 2.0 works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa in addition to Apple Homekitt, enabling convenient voice control and allowing you to connect to other compatible devices so you can get the most out of your smart home.
- Convenient compatibility: If you're upgrading your old bridge to the Hue Bridge 2.0, all your existing Philips Hue lights and switches will work with the new model and can be controlled via Apple HomeKit.
- Easily expandable: With the Philips Hue Bridge 2.0, you can add up to 50 Philips lights, switches, and other accessories at any time, so growing and customizing your system is quick and easy.
- Bright idea: Supports Philips Hue bulbs (sold separately) so you can create the perfect ambience in an instant
- 1 Hue Bridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1571 reviewers who responded, 1494 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Dies in < 2 years- October 20, 2020
Randomly stopped working and now my home is dumb af. If there were an alternative hub I could use I’d look at that instead of paying top dollar for this garbage.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Corsair Curvaceous- October 19, 2020
Comfortable mouse, what I love about it, my hands are big and it fits perfectly with the right curve.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Must be plugged directly into router- October 19, 2020
It has to be plugged directly into the router which is to far away from the lights to work. It should just be a wireless device.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)