Philips Hue Bridge 2.0
- The brain of your system: The bridge is a key component of your Philips Hue smart lighting system, as it lets you control your Philips Hue lights using the Philips Hue app on your smartphone.
- Works with all major ecosystems: The Philips Hue Bridge 2.0 works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa in addition to Apple Homekitt, enabling convenient voice control and allowing you to connect to other compatible devices so you can get the most out of your smart home.
- Convenient compatibility: If you're upgrading your old bridge to the Hue Bridge 2.0, all your existing Philips Hue lights and switches will work with the new model and can be controlled via Apple HomeKit.
- Easily expandable: With the Philips Hue Bridge 2.0, you can add up to 50 Philips lights, switches, and other accessories at any time, so growing and customizing your system is quick and easy.
- Bright idea: Supports Philips Hue bulbs (sold separately) so you can create the perfect ambience in an instant
- 1 Hue Bridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2017 reviewers who responded, 1918 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Believe it's necessary when using Philips Hue bulb- February 3, 2017
Wanted to install a switch for the front hall lights that my wife could turn on before leaving the car. In my older house I found that the original electricians ran one power feed wire to multiple ceiling fixtures then just dropped a two wire into the various rooms, ie there's no neutral wire which is necessary to power the switches WiFi. Bought the Philips Hue bridge and two bulbs for the fixture and problem solved. Works great. Also like the fact that through my Samsung SmartThings Hub I can either turn on one bulb or both. One bulb is plenty for entrance light and two bulbs if I need more light. These also work perfectly with my Amazon Echo.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- flawless- August 26, 2021
Received this a little more than a week ago, did a bunch of research about smart lighting. Philips definitely has a solid product. Took a few minutes to set this up, a bit longer than I expected (or maybe my router was working slowly, not sure). Followed the simple steps to download the app on my android phone, pushing on the big round button when prompted. This bridge is needed if you want to be able to control the actual smart bulbs, that was not very clear when I first began looking into the whole smart lighting. Otherwise there is not much to this, other than plugging it in with the included wires into AC power and into your wireless router.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product but...- December 20, 2019
I love these lights! I love the fact that I can tell multiple devices to control the lights and it works effortlessly. What I am disappointed in, is the fact that two people can't be administrators. One member of the household gets home at 5pm and the other gets home after 1am. No matter how much I have tried to find a work around, the only way to make the lights turn on for the less tech savvy person coming on at 5, was to share my username and password so her phone can be detected as an administrator. I have to have Siri turn on the lights when I get home after 1am. Please give multiple users Admin access without having to share personal passwords.