Polk Audio Monitor XT20 200-Watt Bookshelf Speaker - Pair - Midnight Black
- Two 200-watt speakers offer the power for immersive, cinematic acousitcs
- 89dB sensitivity, along with 4- and 8- Ohm impedance compatibility, ensures lifelike sound from your existing amp or AV receiver, including the latest Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround sound AVRs
- Dynamically-balanced acoustic array with 1" tweeters and 6.5" dynamically-balanced woofers project incredible acoustics from a realistic soundstage
- Timbre-matched Polk components offer consistent acoustics and pair effortlessly with the MXT60 tower pair, MXT30 centre channel, MXT90 height module, and a MXT12 sub
- Online support ensures seamless streaming from Apple Music, Amazon Music HD, Spotify, and other music services
- Compact design fits easily on a bookshelf or speaker stand, allowing the speakers to work as front, surround, or rear speakers
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome- November 22, 2021
These speakers are so much better than the t50s and their towers refined base heavy though but very clear I'm running it off my Onkyo with a Klipsch subwoofer and I got the subwoofer turned off cuz there's really no need amazing if you're looking for something for two channels these speakers would be the ones for you they sound amazing Polk really outdid themselves and they just keep getting better each set of speakers that they continue making it's like if they cut the t50 in half and just gave you tweeter woofer and a port that's pretty much what this is big sound from a medium speakerYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't Go Wrong When Choosing Polk- April 23, 2022
Love Polk audio. Polk has always focused on providing superior speakers for the working class, like me. And these speakers provide amazing sound quality, especially for the price! I bought 4 of these speakers, center channel, sub, & atmos speakers and paired with a Denon AVR S760H and couldn't be happier! This is for a secondary setup in my basement, and I now find we spend much more time watching movies downstairs. Considered getting a set of the larger towers for my setups front speakers but these do such a great job I just can't justify it. I also have a Polk Flagship speaker setup on my main system that I spent thousands++ on years ago, these monitor series speakers show me Polk still has a focus on quality & value.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great speakers for the price- May 8, 2022
Bought these to replace an old set of JBL MR26 that died. The sound quality is excellent for my home theatre, equally good for movies, sports and gaming. Most of my family noticed a huge improvement, especially in tv/movie dialog. I was considering the ES15 as well which are Polk’s higher end signature line, but I went with these due to higher wattage and lower price. Glad I did, no doubt the other set would’ve sounded great s well, but these offer better value for the price IMO.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good for the Price, and more than most people need- April 18, 2022
Very good value for the price point. Can be used at about 75% volume on ONKYO 300W receiver without any distortion. I use as the back/top peakers in a 5 speaker set up. Front, Top/back, and Sub. Good for the price and fine for almost everyone. They are not high end, so don't expect that. They do exactly what they state they will do. POLK is a solid audio company.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- good sound in a small package- January 14, 2022
Good for surround or front speakers. I tried these first as front speakers with stands. I then switched them to rear surround speaker. I choose to get the polk xt 60 for front, wanted little more sound. The polk xt15 were ok for rear surround, but the xt20 were much better.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.