Polk Audio Atrium 4 80-Watt All-Weather Outdoor Speaker - Black - Pair
- Construction with a 4 1/2" mineral filled dynamic balance polymer cone and a 3/4" anodised aluminum dome tweeter with rubber surround allows for wide sound dispersion and powerful bass
- 80W power cuts through ambient noise to deliver crisp audio
- All-weather design lets you install the speakers in a wide variety of outdoor spaces and makes them ideal for almost any weather condition
- Speed Lock mounting bracket and the swiveling C-bracket allow the speaker to be mounted in various positions vertically or horizontally
- Steeply-angled baffle design and outer profile easily blend into the corners of outdoor walls
- Speed Lock Mounts
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 83 reviewers who responded, 77 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome Sound and convenience- June 1, 2020
Easy and convenient mounting system. Sound quality is exceptional. Took them in for winter and within seconds was up and running again in spring. Sound is fantastic. Mounting allows you easily to change angle and sound distribution in seconds in case you want to focus on different parts of the backyard/porch/etc. I'm writing this review because I'm looking to buy a 2nd pair for inside my Pool Cabana and am shocked at the awesome price compared to those single smart speakers (which is fantastic in my office at work which i hope i'll see soon). And since the voice control is a "nice to have", i'll add a second pair rather than spending hundreds more since i already have a Onkyo network ready receiver in my Cabana.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very Pleased- July 27, 2018
I purchased a set in the spring of 2017, and installed them at the cabin. Just over a year late the woofer driver in one of the speakers burnt out. I couldn't find my proof of purchase, however the the staff at Best Buy were able to recover a duplicate receipt once I told them the date of purchase and method of payment. Once provided with proof of purchase Polk Audio sent me a replacement driver under warranty no questions asked.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Terrific speakers- September 27, 2013
I've mounted these speakers on my newly built deck. They are excellent for the size deck I had built. The sound is rich and clear. I love them. I'm thinking about buying two more for an even bigger sound.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little outdoor speakers- June 2, 2020
We are very impressed with the sound quality of these speakers and we bought them on sale. Definitely worth the price. We do cover them as ours are not in a covered outdoor area. They sound great even with the plastic bags over them if not removed. Will be bringing them in for the winter as they will be sitting in the snow if not brought in. My bonus purchase for being home all the time for COVID-19 and they bring pleasure to my backyard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- - April 8, 2012
I got the atrium 4's a couple weeks ago, they have amazing sound compatible to bose witch was great considering the price difference and I assure you I have already tested the durability of them... 2 days after mounting them on my back porch we had a severe thunderstorm that produced golf ball size hail! I personally watched these speakers take multiple hits from this hail, after the storm had passed I turned them on to see if they still worked and sure enough they sounded just fine and not even a scratch or dent! Great job polk! I would recommend these to anyone.