PureGuardian H910BLCA 14-Hour Cool Mist Humidifier
- Emits cool mist for up to 14 hours for continuous operation
- Ultrasonic technology eliminates the need for filters, wicks, or pads
- Silver Clean Protection prevents the growth of mold and mildew in the tank
- Nighlight option is ideal for children's rooms
- Runs quietly to ensure a restful night's sleep
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 41 reviewers who responded, 34 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Small humidifier- January 1, 2021
Right off let me say the unit is smaller than we expected. That being said it does a great job and puts out more humidity than you would think a unit this small could produce. It has a nightlight and you can run it with or without the nightlight on. It seems well built and just takes a minute to fill with water. When full it runs for a couple of hours before refill is needed. I recommend it for a small area.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- You get what you don’t pay for- July 1, 2019
It’s a cheap item, it does the trick for a very small room. However it only lasts for one night and needs refilled everyday. And it’s a bad model because you have to flip the full water jog or the base to get it on and then it fills up into the base, but then excess water lays in the base and makes a mess. It’s a lot of work for very little work that it does.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great little unit- January 17, 2020
I have one in each bedroom and on in my office. 14 hours is only when using on the low setting. On high the water lasts about 1/2 the time so it doesn't last all night. The high setting blasts cool mist much more than expected from a little unit. The low setting is also pretty powerful.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.