PureGuardian H950AR Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier - White
- Ultrasonic technology disperses a fine mist into the air to alleviate dry air and provide comfort to those suffering from allergies, dry skin, or colds
- Top-fill 0.8-gallon tank is ideal for small- to medium-size rooms
- Two speed mist controls allow you to customise your comfort
- Silver Clean Protection helps to prevent the build-up of mould and mildew on the surface of the tank
- Optional aromatherapy tray lets you add a few drops of essential oils (not included) to enhance your atmosphere
- Low-water indicator alerts you when water needs to be added
- Auto shut-off function turns off the humidifier if the water runs out
- Easy-to-use design requires no evaporating pads or wicks to clean and replace
- PureGuardian H950AR Humidifier
Of the 75 reviewers who responded, 69 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Simple humidifier that does the job- January 15, 2021
I think this humidifier just works fine. I like the "cool mist" as well and I find myself putting my hands in front of the humidifier more often because it cools me down. Another neat thing I like about the humidifier is the oil pad located in the rear where you can put a few drops of your favorite essential oils. I find it longer lasting than directly putting oil on water like my oil diffuser. Last but not least is the design. Its simple cylindrical design and white color make less harsh in any room, especially since this humidifier looks more modern than some. As for con, I think if it's in high, it definitely won't last the advertised 30 hours.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very effective!- February 6, 2021
It works great! It's not adapted for an entire house but does a nice job for a regular or large size room. We have 2 units that we move around. If you live in a very dry environment, you will need to refill the container overnight. The little essential oil unit/dispenser does not spread as much fragrance as another smaller humidifier we have but it's fine. The only issue I had with the unit is that a "pinkish" bacteria started to develop in the water container and is not easy to get rid of. I used 60% alcohol which seemed to work.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not “compact” just smartly designed- December 12, 2020
Exceeded expectations. I am a big comparison shopper so to choose this humidifier on the fly(and pick it up two hours later curbside,) was a leap, but I couldn’t do another sleepless night because of dry air. I have several other Guardian brand products and this is my first humidifier. This model is particularly good compared to others if you are looking for something about the height of a desk lamp, it fills easily from the top, and the light display is very unobtrusive compared to others that have nightlights or aggressive digital displays. While you can’t see the water level at-a-glance (the tank is not translucent,) the aromatherapy tray comes with a dry pad already in place and it seems effective without being overwhelming. It’s easy to handle and run, so I wouldn’t hesitate recommending the product for an older child or adult to operate.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.