Razer DeathAdder V2 14000 DPI Bluetooth Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
Model Number: RZ01-04130100-R3U1
Web Code: 15766366
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Not available for pickup
Sorry, at this time, this product cannot be picked up in-store.
Please enter a valid postal code.
Take your gaming experience to the next level with the Razer DeathAdder V2 optical mouse. Engineered with Razer 5G 14K DPI optical sensor and seven programmable buttons, this mouse ensures remarkable responsiveness and better precision. The HyperSpeed Wireless technology enables seamless gaming up to 235 hours without any lag.
Check with the manufacturer for details or purchase Best Buy Protection on the next step.
- HyperSpeed Wireless technology of 2.4 GHz ensures optimal power consumption and reduces the latency to deliver lag-free performance
- Ergonomic design minimizes hand fatigue ensuring improved consistency even after hours of use
- Razer 5G Advanced 14000 DPI optical sensor detects even minute movements for rapid feedback and superior tracking
- Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches Gen-2 are built with gold-plated contact points to make it withstand up to 60 million clicks for a reliable command execution
- Seven programmable buttons including 2 new quick-access edge buttons and 2 side buttons ensure easy assignment of commands for smooth gameplay
- Powered by AA alkaline battery that guarantees a running time of up to 235 hours before you need a battery replacement
USB; 2.4G; BLE
Built-in Wireless Receiver Compartment
Nano Wireless Receiver
Designed For Gaming
Maximum Sensor DPI
Number of Buttons (Including Scroll Wheel)
Designed For Laptops
PC with a free USB port or Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
Battery Life Indicator
Approximate Battery Life
Up to 235 hours (2.4GHz); 615 hours (BLE) with included AA battery
If you find a lower price with another retailer before you buy (or within 30 days of purchase), we’ll gladly match that price. If our own price is reduced within 30 days of purchase, we’ll match it and refund you the difference. Conditions and exclusions apply.