Razer DeathAdder V2 14000 DPI Bluetooth Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
Available to ship
- HyperSpeed Wireless technology of 2.4 GHz ensures optimal power consumption and reduces the latency to deliver lag-free performance
- Ergonomic design minimizes hand fatigue ensuring improved consistency even after hours of use
- Razer 5G Advanced 14000 DPI optical sensor detects even minute movements for rapid feedback and superior tracking
- Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches Gen-2 are built with gold-plated contact points to make it withstand up to 60 million clicks for a reliable command execution
- Seven programmable buttons including 2 new quick-access edge buttons and 2 side buttons ensure easy assignment of commands for smooth gameplay
- Powered by AA alkaline battery that guarantees a running time of up to 235 hours before you need a battery replacement
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Idea, Meh Execution- November 13, 2021
Pro's: -Nails the Deathadder shape. -Lightweight wireless option depending on what battery you use. -No crazy RGB unicorn puke. -PTFE feet. Cons -Per typical Razer, no onboard profiles so you'll need the Synapse bloatware running if you want to remap the dpi buttons on the top corner of the LMB. -Speaking of those two DPI buttons, they are kind of off to the side and are a bit sunken in. I can't easily tell which one I'm hitting and neither are very intuative. It's like a poorly attempted G502 gimmick. All in all, I would say if you really like the shape then just spend the extra few bucks and get the DA Wireless.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good improvement but has defects- November 9, 2021
As with most Razer products, this one has defects with almost every unit i encountered. The first one the receiver didn’t work, so i ezchanged it. The second one the scroll wheel was very stiff and loud when scrolling up, but not down. The third gripe I have is a design complaint: that Razer did not put side grips on the mouse. This may be a budget wireless mouse, but at 60 dollars it is more than their wired v2 with side grips and other Razer “x” models like the Basilisk x hyperspeed has side grips. Why would razer cheap out and not include simple plastic or rubber side grips? Bad decision. All in all, with sales going around right now, I’d just go for the razer deathadder v2 pro if you want to stick with razer. Besides all that, i like the new placement of the dpi buttons and the clicky mechanical switches in lieu of the razer opticals.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- 11/10- November 6, 2021
This mouse really just puts in work. Always been a death adder user since circa 2010 and boy have i not been disappointed. The two side buttons next to the left click are really just in a perfect location you can map it to another keyboard function and have 2 more quick abilities to use in games like apex. Super smooth slide and the mouse texture is almost grippy and my sweaty heads appreciate that. 11/10Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deathadder v2 x- November 13, 2021
Welcome back Deathadder!! Last 2 version LF & RT buttons where too sensitive, too many accidentally button pressed. Not good while gaming. This one is back! Feels great. Battery last for ever. Wireless!! Love the 2 new button location. No more accidentally button press. Great price too!! Great for FPS games.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Addition to the Razer Lineup- October 29, 2021
An excellent upgrade from the regular Deathadder v2! Their new version of their mechanical switches are crisp and very responsive than the older predecessor. The best part is that it has the wireless hyper speed technology without breaking the bank.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.