Ring Stick Up Cam Wireless Indoor/Outdoor 1080p HD IP Camera - White
- 1080p HD video and Live View let you check-in on your home in crisp clarity at any time
- Wireless design uses batteries, saving you the hassle of dealing with unsightly cords
- Hear and speak to people on camera from your phone or tablet
- Real-time notifications occur whenever motion is detected so you can stay up to date with your home's safety
- Privacy features, such as customisable privacy zones and audio privacy, help focus only on what's relevant to you
- Customise your motion sensors to focus on important areas at home
- 110-degree horizontal and 57-degree vertical viewing angles let you see a wide area of your home
- Weather resistant design operates from -20-degrees Celsuis to 45-degrees Celsius for year-round use
- Wi-Fi connectivity means there's no need for a central hub
- Can be placed indoors on flat surfaces or mounted to a wall
- Compatible with iOS 9.3 and above and Android 5.0 and up
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2754 reviewers who responded, 2606 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Updating Review as Promised!- June 21, 2020
My original review was a 5-star review because these were working great. However, now that I’ve had things to compare with, they are horrendous! One has not recorded since the day I bought it other than when I was right in front of the camera, yet I’ve come and gone many times and it never picked that up. Then my back one picks up who knows what every 5-15 minutes, but nothing is there. I have the doorbell below it and it doesn’t pick up obvious things that the doorbell picks up and the doorbell isn’t picking up whatever the heck it’s notifying me about, so it is a nightmare! I would NOT recommend the wireless ones! I will be trying the wires to see if those are any better...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- So easy to install- March 13, 2020
I was looking at the ring floodlights with the camera and they cost about $250 and would need to be wired in. This great camera was about 1/3 the cost and went up in minutes with no professional needed. It covers my garage and driveway- just the areas my ring doorbell couldn't see. The picture is clear and it's easy to adjust from side to side or up and down once it's mounted. The battery does need to be recharged periodically. I have had to charge it one extra time since the purchase (but we look at it a LOT so that drains the battery more). I usually take it out and do it when we are home and don't need the security. Well worth the price!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another nice Ring product- July 10, 2020
I already have the Ring alarm, Ring Spotlight cam and another Ring Stick up cam. I bought this second one for my front door because I did not want a Ring doorbell. This camera along with all my other Ring cams work great and are so easy to install and set up. The battery easily lasts for a month and is no issue to charge and replace. I just bought an extra battery and always keep one charged for when any of the batteries need to be re-charged. It does tend to pick up non-human motion like my flag or any bugs that fly in front of it. Not a big deal to me. I probably will pick up a third one to have complete outdoor video coverage for my home.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.