Rocketfish 2.4m (8ft.) 4K Ultra HD HDMI Cable - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with most components with an HDMI interface so you can easily connect an HDMI source to your TV or projector with an HDMI input
- Supports up to 4K Ultra HD resolution to help you get the best image quality from your 4K source
- HDR support significantly increases colour and contrast ranges for an incredibly vibrant and life-like picture
- HDMI 2.0 offers up to 18Gbps bandwidth for optimal performance
- 3-layer cable shielding with a 360-degree metal connector shell allows the cable to resist EMI and RFI interference
- 24K gold-plated contacts resist corrosion and promote efficient signal transfer
- Silver content soldering maintains the integrity of the signal between the cable and connector
- In-wall rated for more permanent installation options
- Comes with a lifetime limited warranty
- HDMI Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10405 reviewers who responded, 10124 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- good close up pictures- September 9, 2019
good close up pictures good close up pictures Batteries power long lifeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great cable until you need the warrantee!- September 12, 2020
I purchased this cable and expected great quality for the price I paid. It is also advertised as having a "Lifetime Warranty." Less a year later the housing that covers where the cable joins to the plug separated, exposing the wires. Upon inspection, it appears that the prongs that are supposed to hold the cover in place were malformed and missing, allowing the cover to slip off and the cable to separate. I contacted Rocketfish who gave me long-winded run around and no real assistance with a defective but expensive cable. Reconsider if you looking at this cable. If manufactured correctly, I imagine it's a nice cable, but the customer service is a ruse.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Works Perfect w/4K- May 21, 2015
This Rocketfish 4K 18Gbs 8ft. cable transmits your 4K signal with crystal clearity. I have not yet experienced any problems, like some people may see flashes or flickers, or maybe a tad bit of lag in the video signal, I have not yet noticed any of that yet. I've tested the 3D capability with "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 3D" and it works great, assuming you have 3D glasses haha. YES, it may cost $40, and you guys probably think that's quite a bit for a HDMI cable, but if you want to take full advantage of your 4K tv's potential, then you have to buy an HDMI cable that will output 4K. Cheaper HDMI cables will not do this, or not as well (if there are any cheaper than $40, which I highly doubt). They will not run any cheaper because 4K is a new technology and not everybody has one in their homes cause it's so new. So initially it will cost more, it's how the market goes. I'd say it's worth it to buy this because it will output 4K resolution unlike any cables that are cheaper than it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 out of 6 did not work- August 5, 2015
After going through the pain of getting them in the wall we could not get our dvd player to work or a cable signal. We purchased 6, the 2 that happen to be in same wall did not work. Lucky I guess?? We then plugged our old HDMI that was not in the wall and the dvd player and cable work. We still have to return the two cables and replace them with working ones. Right now we have our old cables hanging along the wall on our wall mounted TV which is the look we wanted to avoid. The other 4 cables in the other walls with TVs work well. Word of advice, check and make sure cables work before putting them in the wall and hanging a really heavy TV.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad- November 21, 2016
The only reason I purchased this mount over a more simple one that just tilted was because it happened to be on sale for the same price as the simple one. I figured getting the option to swivel the TV would be nice, but there's been one problem as a result of this more expensive mount: The TV now has a hard time saying parallel to the wall. Though it is completely level, it keeps wanting to swivel the screen to the right just a bit. It's not noticeable unless I look at the ceiling - it doesn't interfere with the viewing experience - but for a perfectionist like myself it's a bit annoying. Other than that, though, I'm pleased with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.