Rocketfish 7.3m (24 ft.) 4K Ultra HD HDMI Cable - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with most components with an HDMI interface so you can easily connect an HDMI source to an HDTV or projector with an HDMI input
- Supports an up to 4K Ultra HD resolution to help you get the best image quality from your 4K source channel
- HDR support significantly increases colour and contrast ranges for an incredibly vibrant and life-like picture
- Offers up to 18 Gbps bandwidth to ensure optimal performance
- 3-layer cable shielding with a 360° metal connector shell allows the cable to resist EMI and RFI interference
- 24K gold-plated contacts resist corrosion and promote efficient signal transfer
- Silver content soldering maintains the integrity of the signal between the cable and connector
- In-wall rated for more permanent installation options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1138 reviewers who responded, 1070 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great HDMI in-wall cable- October 5, 2020
I purchased this cable for the new TV that I mounted on the wall and wanted to hide the cable from the tv to the cable box. Make sure that you obtain a cable that is longer then you think you need and take into account if you have the TV mounted on a full motion bracket on the wall, and the distance from the exit point of the cable on the wall to where you are connecting to. I would recommended that you allow at at least 6 feet or more for the length of the cable to allow the bends that you might have when placing the cable in the but this would depend on the location and distance to the device that you are connecting too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- More $$ Isn't always Better- May 31, 2018
Should have trusted online reviews and AVS forums but I was anxious to try out my new projector and knew I needed a longer run for installation down the road. Worked good for about a year but then I noticed sparkles starting occasionally. When I installed the cable in the ceiling and drywalled, it failed completely. X-Box had green streaks all over the place, BlueRay would only present a mangled picture then blank out. Tested with two short Rocketfish cables - no issues. So I bought a Monoprice Redmere cable at a sixth of the price and it works great. Don't bother with expensive cables for HDMI.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Failed - Quality control problem?- May 10, 2021
Failed or maybe never really worked in the first place. Connecting a Sony XBR 4K flat screen to Marantz processor, both quality components you'll agree, and it won't play without snow and lines throughout. To test, I installed an HD cable (another Rocket fish from years ago) connected to another even cheaper cable (because I didn't have a single cable long enough). Guess what, my Rube Goldberg 2 cable solution worked, and the cool new Rocketfish failed. Many of these might be great, but once you install one through the wall and have to rip it out, you'll do what I'm doing -- buy Audioquest. In my case, I'm going to replace it with the Cinnamon. Yup; it's twice as expensive and worth every penny.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.