Rode Wireless Go II Dual Lavalier Microphone System
- Dual-channel lavalier microphone system is ideal for creating vlogs, podcasts, interviews, and much more
- Pre-polarized pressure transducer microphone records uncompressed onboard audio without any dropouts
- 3.5mm TRS analog output and USB-C port for recording audio through smartphones, tablets, and cameras for versatile use
- Three furry windshields are included to eliminate the interference of ambient noise and capturing crisp, clear sound indoors or outdoors in tough weather conditions
- Companion RODE Central app for Windows and Mac helps you setup and optimize your preferences, export recordings, update firmware, and adjust other settings easily
- Integrated rechargeable li-ion battery offers up to 7 hours of recording time of uncompressed audio when fully charged and supports flexible wired USB power for added convenience
- Ultra-compact size makes it easy to carry anywhere with ease
- 2 x TX
- SC5 Cable
- 3 x (SC20) USB-C Cable
- Storage Pouch
- 3 x Fur Windshields
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 66 reviewers who responded, 64 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The Best Wireless Yet- July 31, 2021
Better then the First One. The 2 Recivers works well for interviews or even Different camera setups.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Believe the hype!- September 18, 2021
Fantastic wireless mic solution for on-the-go recording. The units set up quickly and are incredibly discreet. The sound is fantastic out of the box, but you can make it a little better by adding a lavalier microphone. The only downside is that the fine-tuning controls are accesible only through the Rode Central app, which, as of the time of this review, you can only install on a Mac or PC. Once the Rode Central app is available on mobile devices this setup will be all the more incredible.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Microphone System- January 18, 2022
This microphone set is a vast improvement over my previous mics. The fact that the microphone is built into the transmitter makes it easy to use. You don’t have to worry about trying to hide the wire from the lavalier mic. The drawback to that is the transmitter is harder to hide in the clothing than a lavalier. The sound quality is excellent on this set. The receiver plugs into my camera with the supplied cord. This is a very nice system and it works great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A definite yes. Grab these fam!- July 9, 2021
This microphone system really is as good as people make it out to be on YouTube. I used mine as part of my moto logging kit and it worked amazingly. The only thing is, I needed to have my setup all rigged to make it work but it worked. I'll have to make a video using this, Jonasegway is my YouTube name. Go on and look out for this video around mid July 2021 and I should have It up. These things gave me great audio in Conjunction with my Sena 20S headset. Look at the videos online on these, read some of these reviews and you'll be happy you've purchased them if you decide to. In the meantime...in between. Time, I am going to tell you to get this. If you want perspective on this being used in a motovlog/vehicular vlog setup, keep an eye out on my channel and I'll set you guys up with what I've learned during my experience using these.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and ultra light- November 20, 2021
It has been working great for me. Quality of the audio captured is really great. Easy to tuck in. I have a Senheisser AVX, but the clip from the mic keep disappearing, and the transmitter is bulky. This is so easy to use. Just clip it on. Only gripe is, immediately you cannot use it on a professional Video camera. It needs a 1/8th to XLR. Have not done very long time tests to check the battery capacity, but 2 hours is easy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.