Samsung 32" 4K Ultra HD 60Hz 4ms GTG Curved VA LED Gaming Monitor (LU32R590CWNXZA) - Dark Blue-Grey
- 32" 4K Ultra HD curved-screen VA LED monitor boasts a 16:9 aspect ratio, and 178-degree viewing angle so you can view more content in finer detail
- 4ms response time and 60 Hz refresh rate prevent lag and stuttering for a seamless gaming experience
- 2500:1 contrast ratio and support of a billion hues delivers incredibly vivid and realistic images
- Game Mode gives you a competitive edge by optimizing screen contrast to reveal more detail in dark areas
- Samsung's UHD upscaling technology smoothly upconverts SD, HD, and Full HD content to near UHD-level picture quality
- HDMI Cable
- Quick Setup Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 165 reviewers who responded, 139 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice 4k monitor- July 21, 2020
Very good 4k monitor for the price(when on sale for $449 or less). I first bought it when it came out and there were no VESA adapters for it. Had to make one myself. As of today, a VESA mount adapter is made by Gladiator Joe (GJ0A0115). Would not get 60hz 4k to run off my laptop until I got the correct HDMI cord for it. Seems a lot of people's complaints on this monitor involve not getting 4k@60hz to be output and the lack of VESA adapter. The correct HDMI cable will be needed. Beautiful for watching on it, play my Nintendo switch, typing, web browsing...etc. Text is super crisp and not blurry. Again I will reiterate to people buying this monitor, buy the correct cables!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Wonderful monitor- May 19, 2021
I was afraid 32 inches would be way too big for working but turns out it is perfect. The resolution is awesome and I can be much more productive. I'm a software developer and I can say the code looks great, I can't tell the difference between this monitor and my macbook retina screen. Everything is so sharp and the colors are great. The fact it is curved makes everything fit perfectly in my field of vision. I thought I would want a second monitor in the future to have even more screen, but this one is enough. One downside though, I wish it has another hdmi port so I can plug my Nintendo Switch. I have to find a dp to hdmi cable that works.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Zero agronomics and too warm panel- November 22, 2020
I knew there wasn't the simple pleasure of those 4 VESA mount holes, but the mounter stand is TV height and WAY TOO LOW. The stand has zero adjustment. Yes, yes, its an affordable 4K monitor, but its also $500 on sale and its not like Samsung would have to do any extra engineering since they have a bunch of monitors with simple and advanced mounts. It was a cheap bean counting choice because the panel isn't that great. I thought my desktop was 1440p when I first fired it up. I also can't get to to display white. I get pee yellow. Its way too warm out of the box. I might return it. I'll fight with the color balance but it might go back this week.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report