Sanus Advanced 42" - 90" Tilting TV Wall Mount
Available to ship
- VESA-compliant wall mount fits most TVs 42" - 90" (diagonal)
- Tilt 4D design lets you tilt the TV in four different directions to point exactly where you want
- 15° maximum left and right swivel feature helps fight glare
- 5.3cm minimum distance between TV and the wall ensures a low-profile, clean look, while 6.8" maximum extension allows simple and quick installation and cable management
- FluidMotion feature allows moving the TV smoothly to exactly the right spot
- ProSet design makes for easy levelling and height adjustments, even after installation
- Padlock compatible (sold separately) to help add extra security
- Steel construction is durable and long-lasting
- Black finish blends in well with almost any room
- Easy to assemble with the included brackets, wall plate, template, and hardware
- 68kg weight capacity
- Dimensions: Width: 79.6cm (31.34"); height: 42.1cm (16.57"); depth: 5.3cm (2.09")
- TV interface brackets, wall template, wall plate, hardware and installation manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1412 reviewers who responded, 1372 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Big screen mounted!!- December 19, 2021
Look no further. If you have an extra large television like I do, this is the wall mount for you. The instructions are so easy to follow that anyone can do it. The Height Finder calculator located on Sanus’s website makes it a breeze to find out where to drill your holes. I will warn you though, make sure that you know where the mounting holes are on the back of your tv. If they are not centered, it will throw off the calculations and you’ll have to adjust for that. It can tilt forward, backwards, left, and right. Plus extend out about 7 inches. Overall this is the best mount that you can buy. Nothing negative to say at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sanus all the way- December 31, 2021
As a former geek squad installer, i recommend Sanus for their durability. Tvs are not nearly as heavy as they were when i worked for Best Buy in the mid 2000's.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- You get what you pay for- November 4, 2021
This is my fourth different wall mount and my second from Sonos. I am using multi articulating Sonos for a 75” and this one for my 82” because I don’t need the multi-movement. High quality materials and manufacturing, mounting hardware along with easy installation with wall drilling template and online calculation for tv height based on manufacturer, model and size made it a snake to mount and hang the tv. I was able to do this in under 30 minutes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid TV mount!- December 29, 2021
Without a doubt, this is the best tv mount I have used so far. Easy to position, comes with a wall template you can tape to wall for accuracy, and allows moving tv position on the mount left or right. Also, you can use leveling screws to raise left or right. Just in case your mounting is a little off.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent wall mount- January 13, 2022
It holds up to 150 lb and works really well on brick.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.