Skylink 14-Button Remote Controller (TC-318-14)
- On / off and dimming functions
- Operating range of 500 ft. in an open area can be increased with the additional of a SkylinkHome repeater
- Remote can be used as a hand held device or mounted to a wall or a metal surface like a refrigerator
- Offers zone and all on / all off operations. Optional password protection
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Does not work with SkylinkNet Security Solutions Home Alarm SKBB-2S- November 7, 2016
I bought the SKBB-2S only at Best Buy home Alarm system which is probably the most basic home alarm kit you can get; one alarm and two door sensors. The problem is that I decided to mount the alarm high up so it cannot be unplugged. Incidentally if the alarm goes off and you unplug it, the alarm goes silent, I mean shouldn't the battery keep the alarm going? what is the sense of an alarm if the thief can just pull the plug. Anyways, I have it mounted high up, so I wanted a remote to activate it and not my iPhone all the time. I thought this should be compatible since it is a skylink remote controller, but it is not. I do not understand a company that offers different systems that doesn't go together.
Not helpful (0)Report