Sonos Beam (2nd Gen) Sound Bar with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant Built-In - Black
- High-speed processor with Dolby Atmos support produces two audio paths that provides a virtual sound experience
- Fine-tuned to produce crystal clear sounding audio dialogues so you do not miss out on the story while watching movies
- Speech enhancement feature lets you hear even whispers with a higher clarity
- Night sound feature incorporates advanced sound processing technologies that intensifies quiet sounds while minimizing loud noises so you can watch your favourite programs without waking others up
- Detailed stereo sound production is ideal for music, radio, audiobooks, podcasts, and more
- Two cables and the easy guidance on the Sonos mobile app makes the setup easy as ever
- Trueplay tuning technology optimises the sound output to the unique acoustics of your space
- Built-in voice assistants Alexa and Google Assistant grant you a hands-free control of various functions
- Easy mute with the press of the button turns of mic which means the voice assistants cannot hear you
- Visually appealing design with a precisely perforated grill and high quality finish blends well into your modern style home
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4023 reviewers who responded, 3427 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not impressed had to return it.- 25 novembre 2021
I was really hoping to like this Sonos beam Gen 2. I also purchased two rear speakers, the Sonos one pair. I really did not like the sound it was not very robust. I also had issues calibrating it properly because I did not have an iPhone. If you have an Android phone you will not be able to use the true play feature. I also havw a Nvidia Shield Pro that had issues with the beam as well. Ultimately I returned it and got something different that I'm very happy with.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- A pretty good compromise for the price.- 8 janvier 2019
I had every intention of buying the SONOS sound bar, but I had no good mounting location appropriate for the TV so I bought the beam. For almost every use it sounds just as good and I'm happy with it. (Though I do miss the "that acoustic guitar is right next to me" sound of the bar.) My only real criticism is the setup. Requiring me to install an app and registering my email address just to use your product was almost enough for me to return the product without ever plugging it in. It'll be interesting to see what sales material hits my inbox because you want to sell me something instead of treating me like I've already made a major purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sounding speaker bar.- 13 août 2018
Already owning 3 other Sonos products, I was looking to buy a speaker bar for my TV. The new flat panel TV's do have poor speaker quality. The Beam was released just at the right time, I was considering the Playbar but the price and my smaller room kept me from buying. The Beam is perfect, good price, excellent sound for TV and general music listening. Setup was easy, but don't have 2 Sonos devices plugged into the network at the same time without tweaking your router. It completely crashed my home network and had me confused for a while. Overall an excellent product that meets all my needs and sits well with the multiroom experience as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.