Sonos Five Wireless Multi-Room Speaker - Single - Black
Powerful home audio
- High-fidelity speaker delivers thumping bass and a wide range of audio for a clear, detailed soundscape
- Smart orientation sensor means it automatically separates the left and right channels to deliver stereo sound when placed horizontally, and adjusts to mono for detailed stereo separation and a wider soundstage when placed vertically and paired with another speaker
- Wi-Fi technology lets you wirelessly connect this speaker to compatible devices to stream music
- Apple AirPlay 2 support lets you stream music from your Apple device
- Sonos app makes it easy to set up the speaker as well as gives you the freedom to add more Sonos speakers to create a multi-room system
Even more features
- Line-in port allows you to connect this speaker to a turntable or other devices
- Compatibility with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa lets you control this speaker using your voice
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Wi-Fi network (wireless router)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4139 reviewers who responded, 3714 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Some good, some bad- 21 décembre 2018
Former DJ, Audio Engineer, currently work in tech. These have great sound quality, and the concept is great. Setting these up is ALWAYS hard. Everytime you lose power, unplug a system, add a system, switch networks - it's an hour of struggling to reconnect everything. Shocked that they can sell this thing without deploying a full time implementation team & account manager. Also - super restrictive in what can & can't be played. You can only play from specific streaming services. You cannot use this as an line out for your audio. They sound great, they are awesome for multi-room, but for the price tag you expect a more refined user experience.
- Sound is awesome, but the app ...- 17 août 2020
Product sounds amazing, but I had problems when I set a new WiFi mesh network in my home. Customer service at Sonos had me on hold for a long time and I gave up. An online group of Sonos owners eventually told me I needed to reboot my Sonos. I could never get it to connect to my Eeros system. My goal was to have better WiFi outside by my pool. I eventually went back to using my original home WiFi system and it took 5-6 tries to successfully do that. Then I discovered that I had to reconnect ALL of my music sources as they had been deleted from my app profile! I wasted three hours of my life and ended up with how I originally had everything.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome when used as a left-right pair- 11 mai 2017
I may be dating myself but we just recently got rid of our A/V tuner and large speakers and replaced them with a soundbar and subwoofer. I'm very happy with them for watching TV and movies but I really miss the stereo separation when listening to music. I originally bought a pair of Bose wireless speakers but returned them when I had to use bluetooth to stream Apple Music and then learned that they would not work as a let-right pair. I now have a pair of Play5 speakers set up as a left-right pair and they are awesome! I think they're every bit as good as the large speakers I got rid of and they take up a lot less space and don't need the tuner.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.