Sony Alpha 1 Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera (Body Only)
Overview of the Sony Alpha 1
- Camera body only
- Compatible with Sony E-Mount lenses
- 50.1MP full-frame stacked Exmor RS CMOS sensor with integral memory
- Next-generation BIONZ XR image processing engine
- BIONZ XR, Visible Light, and IR Sensor improve colour and white balance accuracy
Still shooting performance
- Low-noise images with ISO up to 102,400 and 15+ stop dynamic range
- Blackout-free shooting up to 30fps from fast sensor readout speed
- World's first anti-flicker mechanical and electronic shutter
- Dual drive mechanical shutter for up to 1/400-seconds flash sync
- Anti-distortion electronic shutter with flash sync up to 1/200 seconds
- Silent, vibration-free electronic shutter with all-in-one Silent Mode
- 199MP Pixel Shift Multi shooting with flash sync up to 1/200 seconds
- ISO up to 32,000 for movies
- 8.6K oversampling for 8K 30p 10-bit 4:2:0 HDR with no pixel binning
- Up to 4K 120p 10-bit 4:2:2 and full pixel readout in all record modes
- Up to 4K 120p in XAVC S (AVC), XAVC HS (HEVC), and XAVC S-I (All-I)
- No 29m 59s continuous recording limit for movie shooting
- In-camera extraction of 33.2MP stills from 8K movies
- 5.8K oversampling for 4K movie in Super 35mm format
- Up to 60p 4.3K 16-bit RAW movie output via HDMI Type-A connector
- Picture Profiles including S-Cinetone, HLG, and S-Log 2 and 3
- Anti-distortion shutter reduces rolling shutter effect by 1.5x
Image stabilization and autofocus
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization for 5.5-step advantage
- Active Mode image stabilization for smooth handheld movie shooting
- Incredible autofocus with 759 phase detection AF points, 92% coverage
- Real-time AF tracking, Real-time Eye-AF (humans, animals, birds)
Viewfinder and connectivity
- World's first 240fps refresh rate, 9.44M-dot 0.64" QXGA OLED electronic viewfinder
- 802.11ac 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi delivers ultra-fast transfer speeds
- Fast wired data transfers; 10Gbps SuperSpeed USB 3.2, 1000BASE-T ethernet
- Dual card slots, both compatible with CFexpress Type A and SDXC/SDHC
- Robust magnesium alloy body with dust-resistant and moisture-resistant sealing
- Long-life Z-battery is extendable via USB Type-C with Power Delivery
- MI shoe with digital audio interface up to 4-channel, 24-bit capability
- Sigma graphite heatsink effectively dissipates internal heat
See Details and Specs for more information
Storage & Interface
- Sony Alpha 1 Camera Body
- Rechargeable Battery NP-FZ100
- BC-QZ1 Battery Charger
- Power Cord
- Cable Protector
- Shoulder Strap
- Body Cap
- Accessory Shoe Cap
- Eyepiece Cup
- USB-A to USB-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sony Alpha 1.- 4 février 2022
I'm very satisfied with the Alpha 1. High quality images even in low light. Menus are easy to find and use, Easy access to all controls.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Switching from Cannon to Sony- 4 février 2022
Oh my gosh, i’m so happy I made the switch. My Canon 5DSr is good but my Sony A1 took it to a couple other levels. It took a couple weeks to get over that hurdle learning a new system. Much better image quality, way more features, and it works perfect alongside my Sony a7S III For my video clients. And for my portrait studio clients, I could not be happier.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Review of Sony a1- 5 avril 2022
It's been almost 40 years since I used a dedicated camera, so the change in technology is amazing. I'm still learning to use this camera, but so far it's been easy enough and intuitive. There are endless support resources available on the internet. No doubt this is an expensive camera, and the lenses are also costly, but the results are amazing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond my expectations!- 24 septembre 2021
Utterly blown away by the Resolution on both video and photos. At first I though...this camera was wayyy to expensive but.. wait till you get your hands on it! (I used it with the 35mm GM 1.4). One of the most stunning things that I doscovered that you can actually see stars when you point it to the sky at night. Truly blown away.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Full Frame Mirrorless Camera on Steroids- 25 mars 2022
The Full Frame Mirrorless camera on steroids. It's a beast and combined with G or G-Master lenses, the technology has progressed tremendously. This is the fourth Sony Alpha camera that I've owned and this one has leaped generations ahead. Worth the $ spent.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns