Sony Cyber-shot RX100 VII Content Creator Vlogger 20.1MP 8x Optical Zoom Digital Camera - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 20.1MP Exmor RS stacked BSI CMOS image sensor features a DRAM chip and upgraded BIONZ X image processing system, allowing it to capture sharp, vivid images
- 24-200mm F2.8-F4.5 ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T zoom lens provides up to 8x optical zoom so you can get up close and personal with your subject
- 3" 921k-dot 3.0-type LCD monitor tilts upward by 180 degrees and downward by around 90 degrees for effortless shots from different angles
- Touch screen controls are simple to use and make it quick to change settings as needed
- Wi-Fi, NFC, and QR code connectivity with Sony's Imaging Edge Mobile app allows for easy file transfers or remote control
- 20fps shooting and single-burst shooting at up to 30/60/90 fps in JPEG/RAW ensure you never miss an important moment
- Super-fast (0.02 second) autofocus with 357-point phrase-detection and 425-point contrast-detection helps make sure your shots come out clear, even if the subject is moving
- 4K HDR video capabilities with Active Mode stabilization deliver crisp footage with direct pixel readout and no pixel binning
- XGA OLED Tru-Finder electronic viewfinder makes it easy to find and frame your shots
- Anti-Distortion Shutter with silent shooting allows you to capture fast-moving subjects in RAW and JPEG image formats
- Super slow motion recording produces 960fps footage that is up to 40 times slower than real time
- Interval shooting function lets you create time-lapse movies with ease
- Control ring works with an intuitive display interface for comfortable control over the camera's features and operation
- HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) compatibility enables HDR capture and immediate playback without post-production through an HDR (HLG)-compatible Sony TV (sold separately)) via a USB cable
- AI-based Real-time Tracking for stills and movies, Touch Tracking Real-time Eye AF for humans, and Real-time Eye AF for animals
- Creative Style and Picture Effect options--like the Soft Skin Effect--allow you to make fine adjustments to your photos
- External microphone jack lets you add an outside microphone for improved sound quality
Viewfinder & Monitor
Aperture & Exposure
Still Image Features
- DSCRX100M7/B Camera
- Sony NP-BX1 Rechargeable Battery Pack
- AC Adapter
- Micro USB cable
- Wrist Strap
- Strap Adapter
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 71 reviewers who responded, 67 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Awesome pocket camera!- December 7, 2019
There are times you just don't want to carry your "big camera" - in my case if I'm gonna be in a theme park all day or other such location or when it's important to be a little discrete. This little fella with its small size, 200 mm zoom and 2.8 lens is perfect! You can put it in your pocket or hang it off your belt in a small case. Pop in a couple of extra batteries and you're set for the day. It makes great pictures and video to document your activities. It is pricey but as I've found over the years you get what you pay for. This is my 2nd in the RX100 line and it is an excellent alternative to carrying your dslr gear.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey. Once in a lifetime pictures - Priceless!- December 14, 2019
I switched to a compact camera because it was getting increasingly difficult to carry my SLR camera and lens and enjoy traveling. The pictures are amazingly sharp and I used the 200mm zoom quite a bit. The Sony was able to focus and take a clear picture even though our tour bus was in motion. When we visited a National Park, we were extremely lucky and saw a tiger appear briefly from the bushes, I was the only one on my vehicle that captured the whole body of the tiger. The other people with smart phones and slower cameras got only half the body or tail before the tiger disappeared in the bushes. For me, it was worth the cost of the Sony to capture a once in a lifetime picture.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Travel Camera- September 21, 2019
I bought this camera several weeks ago and used it during my recent trip to Europe: Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar. This was a upgrade from the RX100 M2 (which has been my go to travel camera for many years). The VII performed superbly both for still photos (love the new auto focus capabilities) and video. Only downside is the battery life is worse than M2, but of course with the continuous auto focus, etc. I'm not surprised. What makes this a truly great travel camera is the 24-200 mm zoom. Yes you do pay a penalty in minimum aperture vs my old M2 but with stabilization and excellent high ISO quality I can live with that to get 200 mm on the far end of the zoom.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.