Sony SARS3S 100-Watts Wireless Bookshelf Speaker - Pair - Black
- To be used with the HT-A7000 soundbar
- 100 watts of total power produces a lively and powerful sound
- Two way rear speakers offer you a cinematic surround sound
- Automatically connects to the HT-A7000 soundbar to aid in quick and easy set up
- Omnidirectional block design allows these speakers to be installed as a wall-mountable or free-standing units according to your needs
- Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 40 reviewers who responded, 40 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Effortless setup with quality sound- September 2, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Sony SA-RS3S adds a simple but amazing surround to the Sony HT-A7000 soundbar. It comes ready to pair automatically upon powering on for the first time. However, if you miss the pairing window a single click of a button pairs the speakers. Pairing takes less than 10 seconds. No mounting hardware included but it does include both hanging cutout and standard 1/4” mounting screw hole. The outer construction seems very sturdy with a polymer overly, an added texture, and an aluminum mesh grille covering the front speakers. All-in-all this results in a very nice luxurious rear speaker that fits and looks well on a counter or wall-mounted.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pair of Speakers- November 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got Sony SARS3S to complete my whole home theater setup, pairing it with my Sony HT-A5000 5.1.2 sound bar and SA-SW3 subwoofer. They're a great set of rear speakers and really complete the whole Sony Home Theater Syrround Sound experience. The only thing I wish is that it had was some mounting brackets included. It's no big deal really because I bought the speakers for the surround sound and easy pairing with my soundbar and I can buy some floating shelves for not much money. Overall I'd say get them if you want a more immersive surround sound experience. I look forward to seeing how good they sound when they release the update for the HT-A5000 and the PS5 3DAudio.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect match for the A7000 - a must have!- August 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I paired these rears with the A7000 soundbar. These are a perfect match for the tone of the A7000. Using an surround sound test, the transition from speaker to speaker was buttery smooth. I do need to find some speaker stands and rerun the audio set up later. Since Movie theater are a no go for my wife and daughter, this is the next best thing. It's hard reviewing this speakers without mentioning the soundbar since they're made for the A7000, but if you get the soundbar you NEED to get these. While the bar itself does some nice tricks to sound like it's surrounding you, real rears just can't be replicated.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.