Sony SS-CS3 145-Watt 3-Way Tower Speaker - Single - Black
- Delivers up to 145W of powerful sound to your home theatre setup
- 3-way, 4-driver speaker with a 45Hz - 50kHz frequency response range and 2.5kHz - 17kHz crossover point for precision highs, mids, and lows
- 5.11" woofer, 0.74" midrange speaker, and 1" tweeter delivers loud dynamic sound, from deep, powerful bass and crystal-clear voice reproduction to precise high-frequency tones
- 6 Ohm impedance rating safely handles more power through your speaker
- Required accessories (sold separately): Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 849 reviewers who responded, 829 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great speakers- February 19, 2019
I bought out a whole system for just under 1k I bought an upper quality yahmaha receiver with all the bells and whistles and got the Sony tower speakers and center speaker and sub. To the review about the speakers... right out of the box one speaker works great and the other not so great I hear static. Needless to say I’m going to return the one and get another tomorrow. But over all they do exactly what I want them to do other than that small hiccup. I bought them for music tv and movies. It all sounds great but that one tower speaker that I’m going to replace/return which is the only reason why I dropped a star. Overall I’d buy them again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid, booming sound- October 23, 2020
Nice, simple design, with crisp and booming sound. Other reviews I've read have stated that music doesn't sound great, while movies sound good. Unless you're a hardcore audiophile, I doubt you'll be able to pickup on any audio issues with these speakers while listening to music, be it from a record player/bluetooth/etc - and if you do, I'd recommend simply tweaking your sound settings on your receiver *most have several music related presets to choose from*. As for bass, even if you don't have a subwoofer, these put out good, booming sound. Obviously, if you're wanting the full theater experience, I'd recommend getting a subwoofer, but even if you don't, these will sound great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sony core floor standing speakers- November 13, 2020
I got the Sony floor standing towers on sale for 1/2 price. I had the bookshelf Sony core speakers for front main and they sounded good. Saw these on sale and gave them a try. I'm glad I did. They match the Sony center better and have much improved mid bass. They can handle my receivers power better. I have a powerd subwoofer so I have the crossover set at 80. I would not use these without a subwoofer they don't play lows at all but with home theater set up they really shine. If your looking for speakers to be your main for listening to music without subwoofer these are not it. If these aren't on sale I would have got something else for the price but for half price there a steal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.