Napier Sportz Dome-To-Go Hatchback Tent
Model Number: 86000
Web Code: 10191097
The Sportz Dome-To-Go Model 86000 Tent quickly transforms your CUV, hatchback or station wagon into a comfortable home away from home. The Sportz Dome-To-Go wraps around the cargo area of your vehicle, allowing total access to your car for storing gear or creating an additional sleeping area.
1 Special Offer Available
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Available online only
Roomy and ready to roll
- With a spacious interior measuring 2.59m (width) x 2.59m (length) x 2.03m (height), this cozy truck tent has room enough for 4 people to lie down, stretch out, and snooze the starlit night away.
- At its highest point, the 2.03m of headroom lets you stand up to organize your gear, make the bed, or change your clothes in comfort.
- When packed up and stuffed into the included carrying bag, the entire tent measures just 24.1cm (width) x 71.1cm (length) x 71.1cm (height), making it easy to squeeze into the back of your car along with the rest of your gear.
Home on the road
- Attach the tent directly to your vehicle's cargo area so you can enjoy full access to the inside of your vehicle, plus some extra storage and sleeping space.
- Or, you can turn the hatchback tent into a conventional standalone tent by simply removing the vehicle sleeve.
- Inside, you'll find excellent air circulation thanks to the Cyclone venting system, integrated skylight, and 3 large no-see-um mesh windows, which feature storm flaps for added weather protection and privacy.
- Organization is a breeze as well. A pair of interior pockets are perfect for keeping miscellaneous items, such as a flashlight, close at hand.
- For those restless nights when you're stuck inside and playing cards or telling ghost stories, you can use the built-in lantern holder hanging from the ceiling to fill the tent's interior with the soft glow of lamplight.
- When you need a little extra shade or protection from light rain, you can set up the 6 x 6 ft. awning that attaches directly to the side of the tent.
- The tent walls and sewn-in floor are made from a combination of lightweight and airy polyester and nylon taffeta, which allows the tent to breathe during the day when the sun is beating down.
- The waterproof flooring extends several inches up the walls to protect you from pooling rain water and puddles.
- When the rain starts to pour, tack on the full-size tape-seamed rainfly. It'll keep you cozy and dry and turn your tent into the perfect place to play a game of rainy day cards.
- Set up is a cinch, thanks to the shock-coded tent poles, which are made from a combination of long-lasting and tough-as-nails fibreglass and steel.
- Fits all CUV's, SUV's, and Minivans