Napier Sportz Dome-To-Go Hatchback Tent
Model Number: 86000
Web Code: 10191097
The Sportz Dome-To-Go Model 86000 Tent quickly transforms your CUV, hatchback or station wagon into a comfortable home away from home. The Sportz Dome-To-Go wraps around the cargo area of your vehicle, allowing total access to your car for storing gear or creating an additional sleeping area.
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Available online only
Roomy and ready to roll
- With a spacious interior measuring 2.59m (width) x 2.59m (length) x 2.03m (height), this cozy truck tent has room enough for 4 people to lie down, stretch out, and snooze the starlit night away.
- At its highest point, the 2.03m of headroom lets you stand up to organize your gear, make the bed, or change your clothes in comfort.
- When packed up and stuffed into the included carrying bag, the entire tent measures just 24.1cm (width) x 71.1cm (length) x 71.1cm (height), making it easy to squeeze into the back of your car along with the rest of your gear.
Home on the road
- Attach the tent directly to your vehicle's cargo area so you can enjoy full access to the inside of your vehicle, plus some extra storage and sleeping space.
- Or, you can turn the hatchback tent into a conventional standalone tent by simply removing the vehicle sleeve.
- Inside, you'll find excellent air circulation thanks to the Cyclone venting system, integrated skylight, and 3 large no-see-um mesh windows, which feature storm flaps for added weather protection and privacy.
- Organization is a breeze as well. A pair of interior pockets are perfect for keeping miscellaneous items, such as a flashlight, close at hand.
- For those restless nights when you're stuck inside and playing cards or telling ghost stories, you can use the built-in lantern holder hanging from the ceiling to fill the tent's interior with the soft glow of lamplight.
- When you need a little extra shade or protection from light rain, you can set up the 6 x 6 ft. awning that attaches directly to the side of the tent.
- The tent walls and sewn-in floor are made from a combination of lightweight and airy polyester and nylon taffeta, which allows the tent to breathe during the day when the sun is beating down.
- The waterproof flooring extends several inches up the walls to protect you from pooling rain water and puddles.
- When the rain starts to pour, tack on the full-size tape-seamed rainfly. It'll keep you cozy and dry and turn your tent into the perfect place to play a game of rainy day cards.
- Set up is a cinch, thanks to the shock-coded tent poles, which are made from a combination of long-lasting and tough-as-nails fibreglass and steel.
- Fits all CUV's, SUV's, and Minivans