StarTech 2m (6.5 ft.) DisplayPort to HDMI Cable (DP2HDMM2MB)
Available online only
- This cable lets you connect a DisplayPort video source to a 4K-ready HDMI display
- Supports 4K video at 30Hz
- 2-metre (6-foot) DisplayPort-to-HDMI cable reduces the need for additional cables, adapters, or powered adapters
- Ideal for use in your home, office, boardroom, classroom, or anywhere you need to DisplayPort-to-HDMI support
- StarTech DisplayPort To HDMI Cable
Of the 35 reviewers who responded, 32 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great cable, but not a converter- January 3, 2020
This is a great cable. Appears sturdy and provided great video from my laptop to my monitor. Taking 1 star off for incorrect description. The description stated it was a converter. It is a cable, so not quite what I was looking for. I need to enter a conference room with an HDMI already installed and connect it to my HP laptop with only a display port.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Connect what to what?- December 22, 2020
I'm not sure what to think. It is handy to have the HDMI to Displayport cable. My tv seemed to have a love hate relationship with it. Sometimes it was fine, 4k going well. Other times it is only 1080p. Not sure what it is. But the cables look nice, with a quality feel.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor- October 15, 2020
Didn’t work at all. Waste of money tbh, I don’t know why it doesn’t work on my monitor but it doesn’t so I’ll give this one out of 5 stars I would give it 0 out of 5 stars but thats not an option sadly.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.