Targus Voyager 17.3" Laptop Day Backpack - Black
Available to ship
- Space for files, books, laptop and more makes it easy to take everything with you
- Accommodates a 17.3" laptop making it easy to take your work with you anywhere
- Thoughtfully designed pockets, ID holder, pen loops and more help keep your things organized
- Features 2 water bottle pockets make it easy to stay hydrated
- Oversized, insulated compartment for food storage
- Protective, hide-away rain cover keeps your valuables dry
- Adjustable sternum and waist strap for maximum comfort and support
- Thick-padded Air Mesh and Air Flow technology to ensure comfort and breathability
- Durable nylon material resists damage and signs of wear
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 199 reviewers who responded, 193 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Large, Durable, and comfortable.- March 1, 2019
I regularly use this bag for air travel and initially was concerned even this monster wouldnt be enough to carry all the things I needed to ensure were with me at all times this was to be my primary carry on item. So far it's been up to the task and then some. It fits 2 15.6" laptops, and iPad, over the ear headphones in hard case and tons of misc charging adapters, external hard drives. Fit's my digital nomad lifestyle very well, also when im in a location other than the airport the thermal pocket is quite nice for keeping drinks. No questions or comments on the durability of this bag yet, but I will say that it's survived 4 round trip's and TSA thus far. Looks and feels brand new.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely study, and looks sleek- October 30, 2018
Took this with me on an international vacation. Wanted something that would hold my laptop, phone, water, & day-to-day souvenirs. This bad boy did the trick. It's amazing how much you can cram in here! Sometimes I was afraid it would tear or rip in certain parts because of how much I was stretching the poor thing, but I did an "after trip" inspection, and there was no visible sign of tearing at all. Also, the design of this pack prevents any "easy" theft from behind because of the way the top flap lays over all the zipper parts. Really a great pack overall! Love it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Satisfied- October 20, 2019
compared to Swiss gear I preferred to buy this one because of the size of the bag.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Durable. Compact. A True Traveler's Pack- March 10, 2020
Great backpack with well-placed features. Each pocket can hold different items from electronics to paper and these pockets are well-protected from the elements or theft (i.e. the flap is really helpful and reassuring). I have not had to use it, but the hidden raincover is a welcome feature to protect my valuables. I bought this just before I traveled abroad (backpacking in the Philippines), and I was very confident that my items were both safe and sound in my backpack. Now, I use this for everyday work, travel, and school, and I love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sturdy backpack with lots of features!- July 12, 2019
Bought this on a whim because it was the only one in the store that would fit the absolute unit of a laptop that I bought,abd I am impressed. I love the added protection of the hood that covers all the zipper pockets. Everything seems to stay where you want it and it has alot of convenient compartments for storage of peripherals chargers etc. Comes with a I pack rain cover for added protection. Flew across the country twice with it already and made it through tsa easily. Plus it looks really sleek and streamlined so, that's awesome too!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.