TP-Link Wireless AC2600 Wi-Fi 5 Range Extender (RE650)
- 4 fixed external antennae extend your Wi-Fi coverage by up to 14,000sq. ft., providing reliable coverage throughout every inch of your home
- Tether app makes it easy to set up and manage your router in just minutes using any iOS or Android mobile device
- Wi-Fi supported by 4-Stream technology across 2 bands--1733 Mbps on 5 GHz and 800 Mbps on 2.4 GHz--deliver lightning-fast performance, ensuring smoother streaming and faster downloads at home
- Gigabit Ethernet port lets you connect a wired devices to the internet for access to Gigabit speed
- MU-MIMO technology transfers data to multiple devices at once for performance up to 4 times faster
- Beamforming technology delivers a highly efficient wireless by detecting devices and directing a concentrated wireless signal strength towards them
- Intelligent signal light makes it easy to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by displaying the signal strength as you move through your home
- AP Mode lets you create a new Wi-Fi access point, enhancing your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
- Ultimate compatibility allows you to extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 127 reviewers who responded, 106 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Extended Coverage but dropped the ball- January 23, 2021
My internet provider suggested the Tp-Link to correct the problem of a weak signal at the front of the house. My router is at the back of the house. Being an older home, with plaster walls, the signal weakened as it tried to reach the front room. I installed the TP-Link and it gave me an excellent signal to my tv, however it constantly dropped the connection to my network. It happened every day, at least twice a day, so I gave up on it and left my tv with its weak to medium signal with no network loss of connection issues. Maybe this works in homes made of wallboard without issue but with solid plaster walls, forget it. It's a waste of money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Made everything worse- September 25, 2020
I needed to boost my internet in one area of my house. With this thing on it works for a few minutes and then I lose internet everywhere. Even in places where it worked fine before. My internet will just drop out completely until I go unplug this thing and then I get a signal back. Waste of money - and I still have an internet problem.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Router- March 18, 2016
This is a review of a free product received by TP-LINK as part of the review program. This router was easy to set up and use. It took less than five minutes to get this up and running. This is a great router to have if you have multiple devices connecting to it for Wi-Fi because it supports all the devices without taking a hit on streaming or downloading. I can stream movies and play Xbox live at the same time without any lag. The dual band technology and beam forming technology will give you great coverage all throughout your house, keeping you connected to the internet no matter where you are inside. The router comes with 4 antennas that can be adjusted if needed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.