Ultimate Ears HYPERBOOM Splashproof Bluetooth Wireless Party Speaker - Black
- Bluetooth technology wirelessly connects the speaker to your smartphone, tablet, and other compatible devices
- Up to 24 hours of life on the rechargeable battery keeps the party going all day and night
- Music-sharing feature allows you to play and switch music from 4 different devices with just a touch of a button
- Delivers incredibly booming bass and crystal-clear sound
- Adaptive EQ automatically customises the sound to suit the space
- Spill-proof, splash-proof design with IPX4 rating makes this an ideal speaker for pool parties
- One-touch control lets you play, pause, and skip tracks easily
- One-touch access via the app lets you play your playlist with just a touch
- Optical and auxiliary inputs let you connect this speaker to other compatible devices
- USB charge-out allows you to power your phone
- Connect to another BOOM, MEGABOOM, or even another HYPERBOOM speaker (all sold separately) to create an incredible sound system to pump up your party
Connectivity & Media
- HYPERBOOM Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Power Adaptor
- Documentation (Quick Start Guide)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 571 reviewers who responded, 532 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Horrible Ultimate Ears customer service.- October 31, 2020
I fell in love with this product. It was working great and I had zero issues. Loved the sound and bass. It was perfect indoor and outdoor. Then there was a firmware update and it stopped working after. Tried contacting customer service (Ultimate Ears CS) and it was the worst experience I have ever had and continue to have. It's been two weeks and I'm still waiting for my return slips. It's a good buy no doubt I'm a huge fan of the product but if something goes wrong. Good luck.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Tested all top brands.- May 17, 2021
Loving music and sound quality of all types. Classical, Metal, R&B etc.. listened to all of these models - Sonos Move w/Alexa, Bose w/Alexa, JBL Boombox and finally came across this in Bestbuy on display. I thought i wanted the Sonos because of the bass and Alexa until I heard this Hyperboom. This thing sounds amazing. Seriously, completely over powers all the others. The price makes a dent in the wallet for sure its worth it. Actually considering a second one for stero sound. Battery last for a few days when playing 2-3hrs a day. 3 months daily playing and it has yet to distort or loose sound and battery quality. Very much recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for room filling sound- March 24, 2021
I bought this speaker twice, the first time, I took it home, took it out of the box, pressed the power button and it started emitting some extremely loud high pitched sounds and crackle. I took it back the next day and ordered another one, opened it in the car and made sure it didn't have the same issue, and the new one was fine. So on to the speaker. We've found putting it in the corner of a room really increases the bass response and fills the room with sound. It is quite heavy so I wouldn't be taking it on a hike, but to take somewhere for a day, the beach, or on a boat, it puts out enough sound I think most people would be happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.