Whirlpool 30" 4.8 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Freestanding Electric Coil Top Range (YWFC315S0JS) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
Cook consistently and conveniently
- Electric range makes it easy to achieve fantastic cooking results with uniform and consistent heat both in the oven's interior and on the cooktop elements
- 4.8 cu. ft. dual oven with 2 racks and 5 positions is roomy enough for you to cook two dishes at the same time
- Free-standing electric design is able to be placed nearly anywhere in your kitchen that you like
- Electronic touch controls and knobs are easy to use and make programming and controlling your oven a breeze
Practical features and design
- Keep warm feature allows you to set cooked foods aside inside the oven and keep them warm until the rest of the meal is ready to serve
- Large oven window and interior oven light provide a great view into the oven so you can quickly and easily check on dishes without having to open the oven door and let heat escape
- Closed door broiling lets you broil to your heart's content without having to worry about the kitchen overheating and becoming unsafe or uncomfortable in the process
Cleanup is automatic and easy
- Self-cleaning technology with high temperature setting and pre-programmed cycle is adjustable and automatically cleans your oven without any need of special cleaning agents or harsh chemicals
- Upswept SpillGuard cooktop aids in the cleanup process with cleverly designed raised edges that help to contain spills and messes
- Control lock helps to prevent unintended oven use, whether by accident or by someone that shouldn't be touching the oven
- Width: 29.88"
- Height: 47.88"
- Depth: 27.75"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
- BAKING COOKING- October 19, 2020
I needed a new stove and shopped online and found this one which was very affordable. It works excellently! Things do not burn or under cook. It is perfect for us. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- preheating time is fast- August 28, 2020
I am disappointed how hot the rear left burner gets when using the oven, had a pan on the burner using the oven and picked up the pan to find out how hot it got sitting there, yes burner was off because I checked that [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Acceptable- August 24, 2020
Everything works so I guess I should be happy with that. But the 20 year old Kenmore had a bottom drawer that slid open & closed easily...gotta pull/push this new Whirlpool at different angles to open/close. However I am very disappointed in the paper thin aluminum sheeting along/behind the top control panel. I bet beer can walls are thicker. "Who cares?"...you might respond..."it's only for holding the control knobs and it does that just fine." I would answer..."I care because while lifting it to move thru the door I bent that paper thin aluminum"... [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)