Whirlpool 30" 5.3 Cu. Ft. Fan Convection 5-Element Freestanding Electric Air Fry Range (YWFE550S0LZ) - Stainless Steel
Efficient and practical appliance
- 30-inch smooth-top electric range eases and quickens your everyday cooking experience
- 5.3 cu. ft. oven with fan convection system makes it possible to evenly bake various dishes with utmost perfection
- Freestanding unit means it can be easily installed or moved anywhere inside your home
Simplifies your cooking experience
- Five cooktop elements (one 100W, two 3000W, and two 1200W) allow you to cook different dishes at a time
- Electronic touch control lets you easily operate the appliance with a simple touch
- Two FlexHeat dual radiant elements features a 6" inner ring and a 9" outer ring, allowing you to efficiently use both a small and large cookware on the same burner
- Oven light makes it easy to view the interior of the oven
Flexible cooking options
- Five cooking modes (Air Fry, Convection Bake, Broil, Frozen Bake, and Bake) in the oven give you the flexibility to prepare various treats with less guesswork
- Two oven racks with 5 positioning options allow the oven interior to accommodate dishes of different sizes
- Air fry basket lets you air fry frozen foods right in your oven, so you can enjoy crispy food without guilt
Enhanced safety features
- Hot surface indicator on cooktop helps minimize the risk of accidental heat burns
- Child lock feature keep your child safe from kitchen accidents
Easy to clean
- Self-cleaning feature in the oven saves your time and energy in cleaning
- Dishwasher-safe air fry basket simplifies your cleaning task
- Width: 75.88cm (29.87")
- Depth: 121.6cm (47.87")
- Height: 70.49cm (27.75")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 379 reviewers who responded, 332 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice features- May 1, 2018
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I Baugh this this month and I’m happy and my wife too and we thinking buy lave vaisselleYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Quality- December 27, 2021
Poor quality, not worth the price, misaligned bottom drawer, silicone on the edge of the stove, damage to both back corners of the stove. This stove is of poor quality. Now I have to waste my time returning this stove.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Range Works Great Air Fry Awesome- March 18, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Great Range Works Great Air Fry Awesome convection oven works better than conventional about 25 percent quicker. Cooking time for a pot roast is a lot quicker and the hot air circulating around your food cooks it very even from muffins to pizza this works Great. Nice design looks and works great. Comes with an air fry basket to make all those great meals. A whole new way to cook.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Intuitive - Still Getting Used to Features- October 12, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Bought this a few months ago, along with a fridge and dishwasher. Things I didn't notice: no light (although there is one in the oven) and no electrical outlets. Both these features were on my old stove. Also, the under-oven storage appeared to be as large as my old stove, but in reality, it's severely lacking (the drawer door looked to be the same size, but because the oven is bigger, the extra space comes from the drawer). I don't understand the rapid preheat feature. Shouldn't it be a given? Note - this is NOT a self-cleaning oven. The cooktop scratches very easily. I wouldn't buy this stove again... but it was within my budget.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfect range!!- November 26, 2018
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) It's early days still and I haven't used all the features on the range but so far everything is working great. The stove top is easy to use. The oven works great. I like the feature telling you what the oven temperature is while pre-heating it. (Note: The first time you use the oven there will be some smoke) I do have two complaints, first the knobs to control the stove seem fairly cheap. There are light plastic with a chrome finish. It doesn't fit in with the sturdiness of the rest of the range. Second, the tray at the bottom of the range, sliding it in and out can be awkward at times. (Small complaints but still it could be better)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.