Whirlpool Over-The-Range Microwave - 1.1 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Sleek and modern design
- Attractive black stainless finish that is resistant to fingerprints
- Low-profile design saves space, able to fit in the same spot as an under-cabinet range hood
- Touch controls are concealed behind the door, making them easy to operate as well as providing a sleek look
- Tap the 90-degree hinged door to open it easily when your hands are occupied; this allows you to install it next to a wall as well
- Finished sides mean you don’t have to install it with one side facing out
Serious, versatile cooking power
- Sensor Cooking sets the power level, preset, and cooking time for you so you don’t have to worry about a thing
- 90-watt cooking power and 10 power levels make this microwave ready for any dish you want to cook
- Add 30-seconds option to conveniently keep going without having to stop and restart
- Steam Cooking can steam foods like fish, rice, and vegetables so they come out at the perfect softness every time
- Presets for one-touch cooking of foods like popcorn
Keep your kitchen clean and fresh
- 400CFM Motor Class High Performance Venting can quickly remove smoke, odour, and moisture just like a standard hood so your kitchen stays clean and odour-free
- CleanRelease non-stick interior prevents spills from sticking inside for easy clean-up
- Glass turntable plate is dishwasher-safe, and rotates food as it cooks or turn this function off when desired
- LED cooktop lighting adds light to the cooking surface
- Width: 75.88cm
- Height: 26.19cm
- Depth: 45.72cm
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Of the 1151 reviewers who responded, 1097 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Slim Profile!- September 6, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My family isn’t the tallest, so reaching over a stove to retrieve microwaved items were always a pain. A month ago, we looked into this slim profile to find that the door is about 4 inches further away from the wall than a standard microwave, which was a huge plus for us. One further benefit is the light under the microwave actually shines on the front of the stove! Additionally, we appreciate being able to have more clearance above the range for taller pots. There is no handle, so you must rely on power and technology to open the door. The tallest item we heat up is a syrup bottle, which requires we remove the lid, but such a little inconvenience when you look at all the convenient features!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- very stylish unit- July 26, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Microwave sits high enough above the stove to use large pots. The readout are not very bright and the controls are inside the door where it is dark and hard to see. The end tone is not very loud my wife can hear it but I can't hear it at all. I like how the door opens with the touch of a button. The controls operate with multi touch button and are easy to operate once you get past the learning curve. The unit was fairly easy to install although quite heavy at 57 pounds to lift into place. The led lights are nice and the fan is quite powerful. All in all I am pleased with this microwave and would purchase it again. Wife is happy so I'm happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small but with excellent features- July 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Had to replace our much larger Whirlpool due to some water damage from a leaky roof, and decided we wanted something with a slimmer profile to give us more space on our range. I am glad we did, we have much more room to cook and didn't have to sacrifice microwave performance. This model works great, has a blower that could easily support a gas stove exhaust and the range light is a nice bright LED as opposed to the tiny little incandescent bulb used in most microwaves. Also the popcorn button actually works, and doesn't torch the bag or leave it severely underpopped. Overall we are very pleased with this purchase although it is a bit pricey.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.