Xbox Wireless Controller - Electric Volt
Available to ship
- Compatible with Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, and mobile devices
- Wireless technology keeps you connected without the tangle of cords
- Sculpted surfaces and refined geometry ensure ongoing comfort as you play
- Hybrid D-pad and a textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back case help you to play with precision
- Share button allows you to capture and share screenshots, recordings, and more
- 3.5mm audio jack makes it easy to plug in your compatible headset (sold separately)
- Quick pairing lets you connect in a snap and switch effortlessly between devices
- Pairs with the Xbox Accessories app to remap buttons and create custom controller profiles
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1129 reviewers who responded, 1076 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cool looks, poor connectivity to PC as standalone- July 17, 2021
Problems with connectivity to PC would recommend a Bluetooth adapter to make the connection stronger. But it is a cool looking controller.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic controller, cool color.- May 26, 2021
I absolutely love the new style Xbox series X/S controllers. Not much has changed from the Xbox one controller besides a slightly better d-pad and a share button. The biggest and most welcome change is going from micro USB to USB type C. In regards to this particular color I really like it, but the white back shell kinda threw the whole look off for me. I love to tinker so I got a black backplate and stuck it on there instead. Looks way better IMO. Overall though the controller is perfect, vibrant, and stands out. I love it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Microsoft controllers are quality- November 7, 2021
Weight feels good, good quality materials. They have started giving "texture" to different areas and buttons of these controllers, here's what is different from other (red) controllers: on Daystrike Camo (Fat right), there is a rough grip texture on the triggers, the L/R buttons, and underneat both grips but not on the outer side of grips (smooth). The Pulse Red (middle) has grip texture on the entire grip except topside, and on triggers, but not L/R buttons. The original Xbox One red ( far left) has grip texture on both grips (excluding tops), but smooth triggers and L/R buttons. Of course the d-pad and share buttons are new on the Series X designs. Hope this helps.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My first ever Xbox controller- July 3, 2021
This is my first ever Xbox controller!. Didn't know what to expect to be honest, but now im really enjoying it. Nice design, grab feels good. The color is awesome. Buttons feels decent. Click sound is too loud. Triggers are great, now i like them more than the PS Dualshock design. Analogs work fine. D-Pad could be better, have a loud Click sound too. Tested with Fortnite, Warzone and Forza 7. ThanksYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Analog Buttons discolor- January 7, 2022
The analog stickswill turn to a different color after use. Only had them for a few days before they became discolored and looks worn out. Tried cleaning but no luck. Will only buy xbox controllers with black analog sticks for now on.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.