1. The displays have rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Pro 12.9-inch screen is 12.9 inches; the iPad Pro 11-inch screen is 11 inches; and the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
2. Performance claims based on comparison with the previous generation.
3. Accessories sold separately.
4. Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ca/ipad/LTE. Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + Cellular model coming later.
5. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/ca/batteries for more information.
Some features may not be available in all regions or all languages.
See apple.com/ca/ios/feature-availability for complete list. Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.