Alfred DB1W-BL Bluetooth Smart Lock with Wi-Fi Bridge - Only at Best Buy
- Motorised 1'' deadbolt lock can be locked or unlocked remotely on your smartphone
- Bluetooth enables one-touch access; simply touch the screen to unlock the door if your phone is nearby
- Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity and included Wi-Fi bridge let you remotely access the lock from just about anywhere
- Entry/exit history lets you know who entered your house and when
- Hardened steel roller makes this lock extremely strong and sturdy
- Keypad touchscreen for easy operation, including PIN code creation and entry
- Smart PIN pad allows you to store up to 20 codes for family and friends
- Create one-time or time-sensitive PIN codes for visitors, so it's ideal for short-term rental use
- Hand-reversible design makes it easy to use whether you're left-handed or right-handed
- Compatible with doors that are 40mm to 60mm thick
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice-control commands
- Emergency power port charges the lock through a micro-USB power source, so you never have to worry about running out of power
- Includes 4 AA batteries for operation
- Alfred Db1W Smartlock/Deadbolt
- Alfred Connect Wi-Fi Bridge
- Installation Instructions
- User Manual
- 4 x AA Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
- Awesome Smart Home Starter Kit- 11 février 2021
Sleek looking smart lock that allows me to control remotely when i am not home. Also i was able to enable Amazon Alexa Skill with the included Alfred Connect Wifi bridge. Now i can control my front door lock with my voice and can let people in even when i'm cooking in the kitchen or tide up with my kidsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great way to get started and feel secure when away- 4 mars 2021
Such an easy and value packed way to finally have remoted control and monitoring of your doors when away from home. Especially slim design without any keys to forget or lose! Love that you can connect it with Google Assistant/Home and Alexa for voice control and even automations with other smart devices. After a quick initial setup you can check on our doors from anywhere and share and adjust access with friends, family, guests, contractors, or whomever at any time. Full control and security. With AES128 bank level encryption as well as specific features and engineering focused on safety and security first, all of the extra functionality and ease of use that comes with an Alfred smart lock also brings additional security to your life too. Canadian-based and headquartered with local customer service and support also adds peace of mind if help is ever needed for any reason.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lock- 25 mars 2021
I have had this combo kit installed on my door in my garage for about 6 months now and it works great, no more carrying keys around and i can always check the status of my lock with my phone even when im not home thanks to the included wifi adapter.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works Well but dont buy it for One Touch Unlock- 4 janvier 2022
Lock works great with PIN as well as monitoring from App with WiFi. Asthetically looks good as well on my front door. Auto relock is also a great feature but only use it with doors that are usually closed. Couple cons - one touch auto unlock is listed as a beta feature in the app and cannot be relied upon so do not buy it for that feature. Im not sure though if any other smart lock can do this well either. The lock without the top post drilled into the door was very flimsy and the top post is certainly required to make it sturdy. Alfred likely says that you dont need it to make it look easier to install. I did install some double sided tape on the top inside to make it a bit more sturdy to avoid drilling the hole for the top post in my door. I also had to make my deadbolt hole bigger to 2 1/8 inch size to install which is likely something most people will need to do. So it's not that easy to install if thats required. Overall, the price I paid for this lock combo during the boxing day sale makes it worth it. Would recommend it over August locks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Weak, lots of problems- 31 décembre 2020
Installation was easy enough. Looks pretty good. The app is a weak. Took forever to figure out how to create extra codes for other family members. You don't just create a member and then create a code for them. You create codes, and assign the slot the code is in to members. So weak. Requires an extra, non-standard hole to be drilled in the door to be mounted securely. Glad I didn't do that yet as I will likely return for the other reasons Weak. Bluetooth connection is fickle. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Unless I'm mistaken, if you set up the geofence, and you are home, anyone can open the lock If you have 1 touch open enabled?!?!? Maybe I'm missing something. I really hope I'm missing something. The wifi/Bluetooth gateway was easy to configure. But shows offline in the app all the time Even tho the light on the unit shows connected? And thus can't connect it to the door lock, thus can't get it to work with Google home? Very weak. The motor in this unit is very loud. Unpleasantly loud. All in all this product is a great reason to buy the Schlage Encode lock instead. I have two of those already but was hoping to save some money for the remaining two I need. The Schlage just works. Must be why they can charge so much.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (12)Report