Altec Lansing HydraBlast Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black/Royal Blue
- Two 2" drivers and a 125mm x 45mm passive radiator deliver powerful, room-filling sound
- Bluetooth technology provides a 100-foot wireless range so you aren't tethered to your device
- Five LED light modes strobe, beat, and pulse to the music for visual appeal
- IP67 waterproof rating means this speaker stands up against water, snow, and shock; it also floats so you won't lose it in the water
- 30-hour battery life ensures you can keep the party going all night long
- Qi wireless charging allows you to power up your Qi-enabled smartphone by placing it on the speaker; a USB-A port accommodates Lightning and micro-USB cables
- USB-C quick charge lets you recharge the speaker and your smartphone in a snap
- Multi-link allows you to connect up to 50 Altec Lansing speakers together for even richer sound
- Built-in carabiner clip makes it easy to attach the speaker to your backpack, bike, or handbag
Connectivity & Media
- Aux Cable
- Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Altec Lansing hydro blast- June 28, 2021
Paid 180$ after taxes for this and everything mentioned is correct! There is no audio Jack and there is no such speaker that exists on their website. Another thing is that the volume inadvertently decreases on every Bluetooth device I have ever tried to pair it with!(Android/Apple) their customer service was terrible when I called to ask about it and they said that this problem does not exist. Well I have showed hundreds of people who can attest to the problem existing. This speaker should be taken off shelves and anyone who has paid for this garbage should be reimbursed without question or receipts! Thank you!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- volume keeps turning down by itself- August 21, 2021
bought this speaker thinking that it would be nice to have at the cottage when we are down at the beach. It seems to have good sound and the volume is good when it stays where you set it. The problem being that the volume turns itself down after only about 10 to 15 seconds to 50%. This may be okay if you never took it outside, but it isn't if you want to use it in the open spaces. Totally unacceptable and unfortunate. Will return to store.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Does not have an audio jack And more- January 16, 2021
So I got the Hydro child which is story says an online says it comes with audio jack and wireless charging whoever wins having it home fully charged try to look into the option of wireless charging and find the audio jack it does not have an audio jack and does not have audio charging then they switch to my unit to the Hydra blast because it says it has the audio jack part of the unit and has Google assistant it does not have a Google assistant and it does not have an audio chat what kind of store are you running Best Buy fix you product information in store and onlineNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report