Aluratek Universal Bluetooth 5 Audio Transmitter (ABT05F)
- Adds Bluetooth transmitting capability to various compatible audio devices, so you can transmit audio wirelessly from a laptop, desktop computer, TV, and more
- Works with most devices with a 3.5mm auxiliary output, headset output, or RCA output jack
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity with aptX low-latency codec support guarantees incredible wireless performance
- Dual streaming support lets you pair two pairs of Bluetooth headphones, thereby allowing you to stream to both devices simultaneously
- Up to 50-foot wireless range provides great freedom from wires and cords
- Sleep mode function automatically turns off in less than 5 minutes after being disconnected from any device
- Integrated lithium-ion battery keeps the transmitter running up to 10 hours of on a full charge, and also allows to charge while streaming
- RCA Cable Adapter
- 3.5mm Aux Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 640 reviewers who responded, 494 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I can now hear the TV perfectly!- September 11, 2019
I have been looking for a solution to not having the TV bother my College Student. Each night we would have to adjust the volume so low that my Wife and I just chose to not watch TV. Fast forward to this little devise! We can watch our TV, our Student can have her peace and we are all happy! It will connect to my Wife's bluetooth headphones and mine, we can adjust the volume with them to our needs. We use Sony WI-C310 and they work flawlessly! I actually tried this about a year ago but no one had perfected this. I cannot tell you how happy I am. I am also a bit hard of hearing and now I hear the TV perfectly! I recommend this device.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works as expected; a display would be helpful- November 26, 2020
I bought this as there are times that I want to watch a program on our main TV later in the evening after family members have gone to bed, and I need to keep the volume down. I didn't want to buy some 10 foot cord to connect headphones so our cats start trying to play with the cord. I paired it with an older Plantronics Backbeat Fit and it connected fine. The reason I'm not giving it an excellent rating is that a display would be nice to help with pairing additional devices or understanding its current states. there is an LED light that will flash in certain patterns (make sure to hang on to the instructions). The audio quality works fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Airplane Bestie- June 4, 2021
I got these to use on the plane. The headphones they sell in the air really suck. I want to use my own noise canceling Bluetooth headphones and this definitely did the job. It recharges or can be charged right there in the USB port... it is very easy to sync and you can listen with good quality headsets for a long flight. So glad I got this! I also tested it out on my television at home and it worked well. If I want to watch TV another people want to sleep I can just plug in the Bluetooth and I will be able to listen to the TV. Although if you have Apple TV, there is a way you can wirelessly connect your Bluetooth to the TV without having to use the adapter.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.