Amana 30" 4.8 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Electric Coil Top Range (YACR4303MFW) - White
Sleek, efficient range
- Electric range with coil top cooktop cooks evenly with consistent heat
- Four coil top elements provide up to 2150 watts of power so you can whip up more of your favourite dishes at once
- Freestanding design gives you the freedom to place the range anywhere in the kitchen for a clean, finished look
Cooking results you'll love
- 4.8 cu. ft. oven is spacious enough to handle a large turkey or multiple side dishes so you can save some time
- Temp Assure cooking system circulates heat throughout the whole oven for even heating whether you're making roast beef or lasagna
- Two standard oven racks with 5 positions give you plenty of space to cook multiple dishes at once
- Extra-large oven window gives a clear view of what's inside, so you don't have to open the oven door to take a peek
- Large, easy-to-read touch electronic controls make it a breeze to manage the oven
- Indicator lights show you the oven's status and settings at a glance
Versatile settings and easy cleanup
- Bake Assist preset temperature settings make cooking easier; simply choose a temperature, press start, and let the oven do the rest
- Warm Hold setting keeps the oven at 145 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit, ideal for keeping meals warm until you're ready to serve them
- Sabbath Mode helps override certain features of the oven such as automatic shutoff and electrical lights for the Sabbath or other Jewish holidays
- Oven Lockout feature locks the oven and its controls to prevent accidental or unwanted use of the oven
- Width: 29.87"
- Height: 46.87"
- Depth: 27.75"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 189 reviewers who responded, 170 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 2nd one- April 5, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The element went out of the other range after 14 years. That's a long time. We knew we had to get another Amana. This one is really nice looking. Sleek black, just fancy looking. It is true to oven temperature. When the dial on the stove top says low, that's what it is. Heats up fast. Very easy to clean. The dials are easy to read and the sound it makes when temperature is reached is not like an alarm, it's a soft noise, but you can hear it if in the other room. Bakes evenly. The oven window is much larger than most. There are more features that I am still learning.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pick another stove- August 22, 2021
If the stove is on the highest setting for longer than a few minutes the temperature starts to drop on the eye. It’s very unusual. I also do not like the timer feature it beeps very low for a few seconds and that’s all. You never hear it again. This makes it extremely easy for food to burn if you’re not constantly checking the timer. The way the timer works on this stove, you might as well set the alarm on you cellphone if you want to actually be reminded to stop cooking your dish. I do not like this unit!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Worst coil range- January 17, 2019
Pls pls pls never buy this Range im going through the worst experience of my life with it. its talking 20 min to boil just a cup of water only 3 coil rings work and after some time it automatically reduces the heat and Amana company technician said this is just how it works. If you want to make your life hard and want to waste your money then buy this product
Not helpful (0)Report
- Worst ever equipment.- February 8, 2019
This range takes long time to cook the food. If you have all the the time in the world to stand in front of this cooking range then you can buy it. There is a safety feature which makes the coils to shut off, but it does not turn back on for a long time and there is not enough heat to cook your food. Please do not buy this equipment. You get what you pay for. I did and am suffering.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Terrible cook top- March 11, 2019
Like the other reviews this cooktop is terrible because of the sensi heat technology built into the coils, Forever waiting for a pan to boil. The oven temp drops drastically when you open the door. Stay away from this lemon.
Not helpful (0)Report