Apple AirPods Max Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Space Grey
- Over-ear wireless headphones feature Apple-designed dynamic driver that provides high-fidelity audio
- Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise, so you can immerse yourself in music
- Transparency mode for hearing and interacting with the world around you
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking provides theatre-like sound that surrounds you (note: works with movies, TV, and video in supported apps; requires iPhone or iPad)
- Computational audio combines custom acoustic design with the Apple H1 chip and software for breakthrough listening experiences
- Designed with a knit-mesh canopy and memory foam ear cushions for an exceptional fit
- Magical experience with effortless setup, on-head detection and seamless switching between devices (note: requires an iCloud account and macOS 11.1, iOS 14.3, iPadOS 14.3, watchOS 7.2, or tvOS 14.3 or later)
- Easily share audio between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV (all sold separately)
- 20 hours of listening, movie-watching or talk time with Active Noise Cancellation and spatial audio enabled (battery life varies by use)
- Store in ultra low-power mode with the slim Smart Case
- Note: iPhone sold separately; Apple Music requires a subscription
- AirPods Max
- Smart Case
- Lightning to USB-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 228 reviewers who responded, 180 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Keeping them- February 12, 2021
I bought these on impulse because they were briefly available and I expected I'd return them. No such luck. I'm a musician and headphone junkie and these beat my current favorite XM4s. These are not thump/sizzle cans, they are more flat than the Sonys without going too far. They have the best imaging of any wireless headphone I've ever tried and they rival some of my studio cans. The noise cancellation is maybe a little better than the Sonys. The transparency mode smokes any others I've tried. Spatial mode is great. They are expensive, the case is a joke and paying $30 for the A/D cable is irritating but to me the sound and build quality are worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad but needs a 2.0 revision already.- December 26, 2020
Good not great. 3.5/5 overall Comfort: Heavy (3/5.) Build quality: Soild! Best on the market. (5/5) Sound quality: HiFi for sure but max loudness is too quiet!!! (4/5) Value: Easily overpriced by $200 (1/5) iOS integration/distinguishing factors: ANC is extremely good and spatial audio is the best I’ve heard in headphones (5/5) Has a truly ugly and useless case that should be leather not silicone and actually protect the more than half a grand headphones! This is the first Apple product I can’t recommend. Mostly the price point but also the features won’t be noticeable to most over a pair of AirPod Pros for far less money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great quality build but sound is ok- January 23, 2021
May it is my ears and head shape but take this for what it is. They sound as good as the headphones you find in the $250 to $350 range. Keep in mind that even those headphones were higher price than they are now so it is not fair to compare since those have been out the current price is due to being an on sale price. Either way though, great headphone but not worth the price tag AT ALL. Will be returning. Also were too tight on my head but I do have a big head. Definitely not to work out with. Too heavy for that. Yes you can feel their weight. Now all this I could have ignored but the sound was not $550 good. Maybe the next gen.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.