Apple AirTag Bluetooth Item Tracker - White
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Bluetooth item tracker allows you to easily locate any item you attach it to in Find My app
- One-tap setup connects the AirTag with your iPhone or iPad (sold separately) in a flash
- Precision Finding takes you straight to your misplaced item if the AirTag is nearby (feature only compatible with the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max)
- IP67 rating means it is splash-, water- and dust-resistant for durability
- Standard battery is designed to last over a year and can be replaced when needed
- Requires one of the following devices: iPhone SE, iPhone 6s or later, iPod touch (7th generation) with iOS 14.5 or later, iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air 2 or later, iPad mini 4 or later with iPadOS 14.5 or later
- 1 x AirTag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1577 reviewers who responded, 1490 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Needed to replace my Tile- July 21, 2021
I wanted to replace a worn out Tile and decided this was the best device to use with my Apple devices. I did have difficulty pairing it with my phone, and considered exchanging it, however the local Best Buy was out of stock. After some time searching YouTube/Google for the issue i was having and how to reset it, i was able to do so and pair with my phone. Now when I misplace my keys i can find them with the Find My app. I also like that it has a CR2032 battery, which when the time comes to replace it, it will be cheap and easy to find. Also, there are many after market key fobs for this item, so it's unnecessary to buy an Apple branded one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just buy Tile, not worth the extra $$$- May 20, 2021
Read the reviews here. They look cookie cutter and bought… LOL... Don’t waste your money, they are okay for locating things directly in your area. (Same room) Besides that, the Bluetooth barely connects and you find yourself holding your iPhone to the sky praying for a signal to connect to the Airtag. The Bluetooth capabilities need to be highly upgraded for these to be worth the money. The ARE NOT with this current version. Just buy the cheap tile, works all the same. I can’t even connect to my car in an open mall parking lot… and I have the darn Tag right on the dashboard. Still doesn’t connect until I get right up by my car… YikesNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Tags are a must have item.- July 25, 2021
Bought 4 direct from apple with etching on them. They work so well I bought one more for a situation like a backpack or luggage, Already in use for Keys, Wallet, Car and if you have a iPhone 11 or later you will be able to find you item right down to the "spot" where it is. If it buried it will "BEEP". YES...important YOU must have a iPhone 11 or later to have to locater to find your item's exact spot. Older phones will only locate down to about 20 -30 yards. By the way you can reassign each TAG to what ever use at any time. Batterie use is good and uses the same batteries as my SuperSnark Guitar tuners and some remotes. Cheers!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.