Apple HomePod mini - White
- Fills the entire room with rich 360-degree audio that sounds amazing from every angle
- Boundary-pushing computational audio creates the full, detailed tones of a much larger speaker
- Place multiple HomePod mini speakers around the house for a connected sound system (note: requires multiple HomePod devices or AirPlay 2-compatible speakers)
- Pair two HomePod mini speakers together for immersive stereo sound
- Send intercom messages to every room (note: requires two or more HomePod speakers)
- Intercom also works with your other Apple devices, so you can send and receive messages through CarPlay while you're driving, on your AirPods during a workout, or with your Apple Watch when you're running errands
- Siri can recognise the voices of up to 6 different family members and give each one a personalised experience (note: multiuser features are available in English)
- If you have to head out, seamlessly hand off audio by bringing your iPhone close to HomePod mini
- Works effortlessly with your Apple devices, so you can pick up an incoming call from your iPhone, listen to music on your Mac, or upgrade your TV experience by taking the sound from your Apple TV to the next level
- Siri is your do-it-all intelligent assistant, helping with everyday tasks, giving you easy control over your smart home accessories, or playing your favourite song
- Easily control your smart home and control your HomeKit accessories remotely (note: requires a HomeKit-enabled device)
- Designed to keep your data private and secure -- HomePod mini only listens for "Hey Siri" and your request is associated with a random identifier, not your Apple ID
- At less than 8.5cm tall, it's designed to fit anywhere in the house
- Wrapped in a perfectly seamless mesh fabric that's virtually transparent to the sound passing through it
- Backlit touch surface on the top provides quick control
- Note: Setup requires Wi-Fi and an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the latest software
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sounds Great. Works great. Looks Great.- November 25, 2020
For it's size, it sounds great. Better if you pair it with a second for stereo sound. If you are invested in Apple HomeKit and the Apple ecosystem, and use Siri for things like your daily update, calendar, reminders, shopping list, podcasts and especially Apple music - it works amazing. My wife and I are each able to use it and it's tailored to our individual accounts and our shared shopping list in reminders. We use it to control all our lights, cameras, doorbell, and garage door, as well as using it for multiple/different timers while cooking. Intercom feature is helpful too when we're on different floors in the house. Will most likely end up getting a few of these for various rooms to take advantage of multi-room music playback and smart home control. The white colour complements our home decor nicely. Other music and podcasts apps work with it through airplay, but it's best suited for those all in on Apple. I switched over to this from our google nest products for increased privacy and to better integrate with our iphones, watches and apple tv. It's not perfect, but overall a fantastic experience at a good price compared to the OG homepod that definitely has better sound, but does the same things.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Clumsy Non Detachable Power Cord not shown on web!- March 5, 2021
How surprised I was when I opened the box with new HomePod Mini to find out there is a long supper clumsy non detachable power cable! I looked hard and haven't found a single photo or mention of it anywhere on Apple website. Unfortunately I had to buy this product on line since all shops have been closed due to COVID therefore I couldn't see the power cord as I could if I went to the shop. So BEWARE if you haven't had the chance to hold the pod in your hands, you will have to manipulate with a cord wherever you place it. Cannot comment obout other features because I am returning this product right away. It is not what I wanted. I feel cheated and I am so surprise Apple would do such a thing. I have been Apple customer since 1997 and never disappointed...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (14)Report
- Great Sound, okay assistant.- September 12, 2021
For context, I am deeply invested in the Apple ecosystem. iPhone, iPad, Mac, Original HomePod, Apple Watch etc.. The sound is phenomenal for a speaker this size. Good bass, crisps highs, solid mids, its sounds great. The design is incredible, the whole top is an led touch surface, it will light up when you activate Siri and when your playing music. The problem comes when you use Siri. Because of Apple’s approach to privacy, Siri is much more private compared to Google and Alexa, but with that come a “dumber” assistant. Siri doesn’t know nearly the amount of facts that the other two do. Voice recognition is pretty good, although you need to be sharing an Apple Home with each family member to work. If your in the Apple ecosystem (Apple Music, iCal, iMessage, Reminders) this is great. If you use Spotify or google calendar, I encourage you to have a look at Google offerings. Otherwise, this is a fantastic device.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report