Apple MacBook Air 13.3" w/ Touch ID (Fall 2020) - Space Grey (Apple M1 Chip / 256GB SSD / 8GB RAM) - En - Open Box
Available online only
Delivery times vary by location. Most Marketplace items leave sellers' locations within 2 business days. Allow additional time for shipping.
This is an Open Box Product. It's been inspected and is fully functional. It includes all original accessories and a minimum 6-month warranty (unless noted otherwise below). For return details, see the Return Policy tab. The product's specs are as follows:
• Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine-learning performance
• 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5 times faster performance to tackle projects faster than ever
• 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
• 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
• 256GB of super-fast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
• 7-core GPU with up to 5 times faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
• 13.3-inch Retina display with P3 wide colour for vibrant images and incredible detail
• Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
• Two Thunderbolt/USB 4 ports for charging and accessories
• FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
• Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of what's going on around you
• Backlit Magic Keyboard (English) and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
• Fanless design for silent operation
• macOS Big Sur introduces a bold new design and major app updates for Safari, Messages, and Maps
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- MacBook Air
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter
- USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2722 reviewers who responded, 2620 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Lifetime Windows User is Happy He Made the Switch- May 1, 2021
I'm giving it 5 stars even thought I don't know that I've used it to it's full capabilities. I can say it handles the files from my Canon R6 well and editing in Lightroom and Resolve is super easy. I bought this to hold me over while I wait for the new 14 or 16 inch M1/X to release. I don't know that I'll be needing those now. I didn't expect to like this as much as I do. Battery life is so good that I don't really have to consider it. Love the keyboard. I would also like to note that I have always been a Windows user and actively tried to find a PC comparable and couldn't get close to this at the price point. Hope this helps any on the edge.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect laptop for all those looking to upgrade- September 3, 2021
The computer is definitely an upgrade from my Early 2014 Macbook Air and my temporary replacement, the Samsung Galaxy Book S. The M1 chip is snappy and able to handle any task you would encounter. For a couple of weeks I was debating on whether to get the pro or the air. What ultimately led me to the air was that it handles all tasks the pro can, such as photo editing and programming, since they have practically the same internals (minus one gpu core and a cooling system). I also chose the 256 gb Macbook because of my access to unlimited storage through my university and plan to edit and store my photos and videos on an external storage device.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- M1 Air and Pro- February 13, 2021
Got this base model M1 Air for my wife. I bought the M1 Pro with 16 GB of memory for myself. I absolutely love my machine and does my wife for hers. I am much more demanding on mine vs. hers yet I can't really tell the difference in performance. I have a fan in mine, while she does not. Have had mine for several weeks now and can't remember ever hearing the fan turn on. Mine can get just a tad warm on my lap while editing photos with multiple apps, but never uncomfortable. My wife has never complained about heat with hers. Neither machine has had problems running apps and they are both very fast. In short, the M1 Air is an awesome machine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.